Who's the next ATG?

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
I'm curious who you all think will be released next, and when Gibson/Babe will be made available 😭 besides possible new additions, who else is even expected to be released besides Gibson and of/sp Babes? I know Ken Griffey Jr and double Balco Bonds aren't happening, but is there any room for some new atgs?
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    They're releasing an N.W.A. box with ice cube as the the new a. T. G. In there, the rrest of the crew are there too, but living legends
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 that would be incredible 😂 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Man, don't want to see Gibson and Babe offered for what certainly will NOT be gold re:$99 Cy for sale couple months ago. ATG keepers will be everywhere next year if keepers are a thing. Skeptic in me thinks that's intentional and not in player's best interest...
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think Mays
    I think Mays
    Ooooh 🤤 that would be nice! 
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Id say Ty Cobb
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Ty....but nowhere to be found! Lol
    I think Mays
    *i think it Mays be Ty Cobb.  Sorry for the typo
    Hahahahaha! 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Should we expect to see an ATG that is a WOH closer at some point?  Maybe Baby Ruth during the last week of the year?  As a keeper for next year, I'd chase that like my life depended on it. 
    Should we expect to see an ATG that is a WOH closer at some point?  Maybe Baby Ruth during the last week of the year?  As a keeper for next year, I'd chase that like my life depended on it. 
    hopeful but not necessarily expecting it
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I posted a few options in a thread on the bulletin board, but I don't hold out much hope. 

Maybe this guy?  I'm sure GLU could come up with some new garbage skill like "Affection".  You get a boost to your stats when you get good RNG, since you are not swinging in anger.

Damn, I am bored... Delayed starts are torture...
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Was a Vida Blue an ATG last season? 
    Also, Still waiting on Mays, Ruth, Ruth SP, Gibby, etc...  Curious to see who will get the call in the next 8 weeks 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    You think they would do both a Ruth hitter and a Ruth pitcher? 
    They did last year.
    Was a Vida Blue an ATG last season? 
    Also, Still waiting on Mays, Ruth, Ruth SP, Gibby, etc...  Curious to see who will get the call in the next 8 weeks 
    I don't remember Vida being ATG, but Whitey Ford was.  I think Vida was just a high-end legend.
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Whitey ford was a 540 regular legend release in the last couple weeks. I took him as my keeper.

Tdub71 said:
    They did last year.

Sick I want them both
    @barnstormbombers, true.  That version was my keeper pitcher, too.  I believe there was also a Whitey ATG that came out much earlier.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I don’t think there has ever been an atg whitey? 
    Maybe your right...

It was more than 10 minutes ago.  I am like a goldfish...
    We need an ATG reliever, since the false start with Hoyt Wilhelm.  I vote for this guy, just because I want to see that pic on the left in people's profiles...

Just a 580 reliever, please. I don't want atg costs for a closer that may not even play 😬
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    A 580 relief pitcher would be cool... would help bloat team strength 😬
    You can make that guy the batboy, for all I care.  I just think the profile pic is amazing.
    I want a 580 or 600 Mariano Rivera. 
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I want a 580 or 600 Mariano Rivera. 
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 Funny, I was just thinking the same. A 580 or 600 Mariano Rivera with the double late innings skill is the player I’d want the most. Having a strong closer was key for me in my journey to Diamond. 
    Does anyone remember walter Johnson being released? I only remember cy young and satchel paige as atg pitchers.