Diamond club needs a caretaker

criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
Happy to let one of you forums guys or gals squat through end of weekend if interested. Message me if you want diamond solo CVC for 4 days

Comments

• BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Get another device already! 😝
    hope all is well man 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I have one! My alt is sitting in it. Just trying to be a good citizen around these parts. Hope you're doing well @Bizerto
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Aw, what a good VIP!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    What's the difference in gifts from a plat and diamond in CvC? I may do it, but I just got back into my original club after that stupid cooldown. lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    extra pxp. if you win em all for the next 4 days it's maybe 20-25k worth or so?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Ah ok. I'll likely pass then bc of the cooldown nonsense.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service