Event Brackets

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
When are you put in a certain bracket before or as soon as you start an event

Answers

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    ask our moderator @dfbb - he thought he figured out the secret a couple of weeks ago? though i recall him not caring to share
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think this is one of those fight club things.   
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    criffy said:
    ask our moderator @dfbb - he thought he figured out the secret a couple of weeks ago? though i recall him not caring to share
    Hey @DFBB can you please answer this very simple question. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Itsouttahere2 truth is i don't think anyone except the developers know for sure. don't know if it's predetermined based on prior event rank, if there's a delay mechanism, etc.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    criffy said:
    You likely won’t get a straight answer from him or anyone else but I respect the effort.  To quote the great Michael Scott you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    criffy said:
    You likely won’t get a straight answer from him or anyone else but I respect the effort.  To quote the great Michael Scott you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
    Thanks anyway guys I appreciate your responses. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    criffy said:
    Those that know me know that I don't troll. I'm not going to go into detail, but you can reverse engineer things if you have multiple devices. Gl.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    People need to actually watch Fight Club instead of quoting the trailer :lol: Everyone friggin talks about Fight Club.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    criffy said:
    Those that know me know that I don't troll. 
    What if I got a few guys together and we built a bridge over your head?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited February 2020

I have 3 daughters that all watched Dora. This is what I think of every time I hear the word Troll.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

I have 3 daughters that all watched Dora. This is what I think of every time I hear the word Troll.
    I just learned that song this weekend. It’s so good