Options

Toe the Line box

2Next

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I mean Polanco's skills changed from blowout and vs lefty to double ROB (for you @retirepujols ) from first release. Glu does whatever they want, whenever they want...

Thanks, buddy 👊
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    I leveled led him to G10 12/12 and sent in a ticket nicely asking them not to change him. He used PxP by the way. 

huh.  Well maybe I should just be nicer to CS then.  Interesting theory.  Will attempt and report results

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Contrary to everyone snitching on themselves, my Dykstra for some reason required LXP to level. If they mess with him, I will expect that Lxp back 😃 plus a little extra for damages and such
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@retirepujols:
    DUUUUDE...

I just got a notice on my little phone that Lamb of God and Megadeth are coming to NOLA in October.

No doubt that lineup will be in your area soon.

Oh I can't effing wait. I've never seen Megadeth.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    I leveled led him to G10 12/12 and sent in a ticket nicely asking them not to change him. He used PxP by the way. 
    Man, should not have sent in a ticket.  Good luck
  • Options

@retirepujols:
    DUUUUDE...

I just got a notice on my little phone that Lamb of God and Megadeth are coming to NOLA in October.

That should be awesome! I saw Megadeth with Judas Priest in Stuttgart, Germany and they were awesome! I hadn't heard much from Megadeth since Dave's throat cancer stuff, but a tour sounds pretty good to me 😃 and lamb of God is always good! Even their old "burn the priest" stuff 🤘🏻
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing. Why tell them?  I bet they already know though. This is gonna be another screw up that may come out of our butts.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Sorry...just trying to be proactive so they didn’t just do it thinking nobody got him or cared. Initial reply is promising saying issue fixed/box pulled, box will come out in future event and player might be a bonus player soon. Also said no worries about them taking the player. I did press them on not changing the player so we will see. 
  • Options
    I hope you guys don't get screwed, I really do.

• Options
    I figured if they changed him in the box then our players would change also. Won’t do that again. 
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I’m generally confused as to why any prospective error for the user is broadcasted public. It’s even more dumbfounding that one would go out of their way to contact CS to tell them about it. What happened to “hear no evil, see no evil”. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    As I said...got it. Thanks for piling on. I went out of my way to contact them after they went out of their way to post in news that action was imminent. 
  • Options
    @COWPILEY, it wasn’t directed at you specifically. It’s a general statement. HOF is easy? Be quiet. There’s a glitch that helps us?  Be quiet. Beneficial player gets accidentally released? Be quiet. This game has eyes and ears on Global, Forum, FB, Twitter, etc... Take what you can from them when you can.  They do it to you...
  • Options
    XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    @COWPILEY, it wasn’t directed at you specifically. It’s a general statement. HOF is easy? Be quiet. There’s a glitch that helps us?  Be quiet. Beneficial player gets accidentally released? Be quiet. This game has eyes and ears on Global, Forum, FB, Twitter, etc... Take what you can from them when you can.  They do it to you...

Amen, bro.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m generally confused as to why any prospective error for the user is broadcasted public. It’s even more dumbfounding that one would go out of their way to contact CS to tell them about it. What happened to “hear no evil, see no evil”. 
    I also contacted glu and told them not to change the skills, player, position etc.. I feel like if enough people let them know they might be less likely to change anything. Also I felt like 400 other players had probably already contacted them about it so I wasn’t exactly broadcasting anything lol 
    As a result of contacting (complaining about their incompetence) them they gave me 6 toe the line boxes. So it worked out well for me 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I also contacted glu and told them not to change the skills, player, position etc.. I feel like if enough people let them know they might be less likely to change anything. Also I felt like 400 other players had probably already contacted them about it so I wasn’t exactly broadcasting anything lol 
    As a result of contacting (complaining about their incompetence) them they gave me 6 toe the line boxes. So it worked out well for me 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Did you also know that some people still have Bowa?  CS is about damage control. I didn’t pull Bowa. But there are ways to hide your roster. The point being, if you like what you got, and know it’s wrong, beat them
  • Options
    Go on

• Options
    Go on
    Slide on into my Line App. Username “CanadaCubs”
  • Options
    Did you also know that some people still have Bowa?  CS is about damage control. I didn’t pull Bowa. But there are ways to hide your roster. The point being, if you like what you got, and know it’s wrong, beat them
    Hmmmm I did not know that 🤔Good point.
     I don’t have line so I’ll never know how 😕
  • Options
    Lenny has a picture now 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

@retirepujols:
    DUUUUDE...

omg that's perfect Ill be down there already...  
    Shes always asking what do you want for your birthday!

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    As I said...got it. Thanks for piling on. I went out of my way to contact them after they went out of their way to post in news that action was imminent. 
    Didnt mean to call you out, sorry if it came off like that.  The reality is you may or may not be fine.   Thats how this game operates
  • Options
    All good. Learned my lesson. As always, appreciate the schooling from you guys. 
  • Options
    deleted
  • Options
    Pretty confident that he won’t get changed considering we already have a lefty with same skills green. We see 😕
    You were right past mythicaldragon! Ur confidence paid off and future @mythicaldragon wanted to let know. Just in-case u didn’t already know 🤔
  • Options

@retirepujols:
    DUUUUDE...

That should be awesome! I saw Megadeth with Judas Priest in Stuttgart, Germany and they were awesome! I hadn't heard much from Megadeth since Dave's throat cancer stuff, but a tour sounds pretty good to me 😃 and lamb of God is always good! Even their old "burn the priest" stuff 🤘🏻

Just saw Gojira and Deftones are touring together too, but nowhere near me.

• Options
    Pretty confident that he won’t get changed considering we already have a lefty with same skills green. We see 😕
    You were right past mythicaldragon! Ur confidence paid off and future @mythicaldragon wanted to let know. Just in-case u didn’t already know 🤔
    Actually his hit improved to 388 (was 382/347) at g10 so I’m not complaining.