WoH 2/10/20: 560 Paul Molitor (Runners on, FIYA) Legend Prize

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Trying to make the best of the last few weeks of this.

Big debate today:
Level up to G10: 580 Reggie Smith (BO, LHP) or 560 Kiner (LHP, LHP).

Decisions, decisions.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Prev134

Comments

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Neither.   Continue to wait for another player.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Trying to make the best of the last few weeks of this.

Big debate today:
    Level up to G10: 580 Reggie Smith (BO, LHP) or 560 Kiner (LHP, LHP).

Decisions, decisions.

Kiner,

I know people love Reggies skill combo, I am one thats not a believer in it
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Kiner has been rock solid for me. In terms on WOH, I’d rather him over Smith
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Smith at gold 13/13 failed miserably the one more time I was able to get past the last 2 righty’s. Guess the new guy shine only lasts one time now. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Got both of them leveled at gold.  Kiner rocks against Babe, Smith didn’t when I tried him.  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

LOL Anyone else see the "Hit the Showers" boxes?

Looks like a nice Lenny coming soon.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    edited February 2020

Are you kidding me...another 560 Molitor ? Usually they wait at least one bump before repeating. Greed only exceeded by laziness. 
    whammo911 said:
    580 prime, yes please!!!

LOL you know as well as I do you are about to be bait and switched bro.

Hope you didn't drop too much gold on that inevitable disappointment.

edited February 2020
    1 box, hopefully if I keep him in my active lineup they won’t be able to mess with him...lol
    LOL. Wow. Congrats! See how long you can use him before they take him away. Glad it only cost you 600 gold. Be prepared not to get that back too.

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Leveled him quickly cuz it’s gotta be a mistake! A Prime 580? The box is probably for a Wednesday/Thursday release...

edited February 2020

@fahhq2,

Keep us posted on when they take him back, and if you actually get your gold and resources back.

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Box is gone from store, but Dykstra is still there! 

Wish you all the best.

Anyone in Gold reach 6.10 yet? Want to know what level Babe is. TY

PS - No, he isn't G3. If his stuff is 387 or above, he is much higher than that.

edited February 2020
    I just got Dykstra. Had not restarted and box was still there. One try. Figure they will give me something....no telling what ;-)
    COWPILEY said:
    I just got Dykstra

I'm sorry for your loss.

• RIMillionairesRIMillionaires Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Anyone have the woh charts? I can’t seem to find them for today. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Pulled this stud for FREE. Now I don’t have to stress to beat HOF 😂🤣

Anyone have the woh charts? I can’t seem to find them for today. 

1) 1.9L

2) All R

3) 2,4,8 L

4) 10L

5) 2,4,5 L

6) 10L unless something changed. Haven't hit 6 yet. Damn job expects me to work

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Here is the visual if it is still the same. * should be runners on and risp

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Has anyone verified hitting chart and pitcher stuff yet?

Just reached Babe at Gold.

Still Arm 171 CTL 169 STUFF 387 "Pitch Calling" is 60.

So he is still a Plat 5 or higher guy.

COWPILEY said:
    I just got Dykstra

I'm sorry for your loss.
    He most certainly could not be in the Toe the Line box. Isn’t this the same picture as Bowa ? Must be a Phillies thing ;-) 

That's the Reaper Image.

You are about to lose your player, resources, and gold. Sorry bro. It's the GLU way. LOL

• SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    All pitchers and stuff ratings are the same as last week.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Level 6 the same as last week but Ruth raised to 486.Kiner Beat him with 80 gold boost first try.7
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They wont change the box or player, but they will change the skills on him. Too much blow back compared to the Bowa where he was only available for $$ purchase, this box was in the store.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    They wont change the box or player, but they will change the skills on him. Too much blow back compared to the Bowa where he was only available for $$ purchase, this box was in the store.
    They'd be better off keeping the skills at this point.  I get that they have punted 19 in a lot of ways but theres no reason to just make people upset due to their own mistake.