2Next

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Prime
    prime
    LL
    LL
    prime

oh well maybe next week 🤷🏻‍♂️ Wonder if Glu would have the balls to give us the ATG box for the weekend royale... I double dog dare you Glu, do it you little bitch 🤪
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I did have fun in WOH, which hasn't happened many times this version.  The hope, even small, of getting an ATG, made it fun.  I cycled 8 times.  That's the most for me in the 19 version.  I got 7 Vazquez, and 1 Alonso.  The thrill of the chase made it fun.  I used G10 Kiner 17/17 on Babe.  He was 8-11 gold boost 0-1 video boost, which was awesome.  I spent most of my remaining gold on Dykstra boxes, fell short 0-18, but still a fun day.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I didn't play much but they clearly made it easier. I cycled five times in five tries, beating Babe three times with Kiner and twice with Hornsby. Video boost only. Went 5-6 against Babe during that stretch. I cycled twice in 46 minutes (I was on a work call so I was able to time it).

Friggin Gibson was the one that gave me fits bc of the damn curve outs. It got to the point where I would use my video restart on him because of the cheating. Three times I was straight up 9 and outed, used my video reboot, then saw NO curve at all. That is annoying as frick bc he is so damn easy to beat. I did try to record it, but of course when I did it was only a two curve out round I was able to clear. It is hard to hold a phone in one hand and play the game in the other. LOL

For my efforts, I got the prime player all five times. Had I landed an ATG I didn't have, I would have leveled him and bought LxP. Whomp whomp

I did experience a "death window". For the last hour or so, I could not sim past 6.3 with consistency at all. It just got stuck. I would restart, but still, could not sim past 6.3. So I started using an ATG there. Again, nope. Lost every sim. So I played it. Yup, played 6.3 for the first time in forever. I got curved out straight up, so I put the game up for the day. Just so damn stupid when they do that. I'll never understand why a company wouldn't want their customers playing their game, but the more I get to understand GLU, the more it makes sense.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I had the death window last night too from about 630-830. Couldn't reliably sim 6.2. Got my last cycle done at 850 and picked up Alonso.

If you're having trouble with Gibson, chase Lenny. G10 17/17 Green video boosted has never lost 6.9 for me. 

My G10 Greene 17/17 was the one being curved out.  This also happened Monday. It is so damn stupid.

But if I used 540 Brett, he only got curved out once. Makes no damn sense. And the worst part is I could probably get 100 hits in a row off Gibson on straight pitches.  He sucks, but he "wins"...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    For most people it is already implied, but to have the most consistent success, you need to use 80g boost on 6.9 and 6.10
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I have two teams, with very similar rosters and only minor differences in skill leveling...what I’ve noticed over time is that for at least a few hours every woh event, the arguments made about batter choice and associated skills, along with skill level, don’t matter much. My higher rated guys can be getting killed while my lower guys are winning... a clubmate will announce that woh has just become easier to cycle almost at the same time I’ve discovered the opposite... on another note, for me, this past royale weekend woh and yesterday’s Wednesday royal woh have definitely increased in difficulty overall, and I need to improve my whole roster. I’ve gone from being able to cycle fairly easily to having to work my arse off while I experience multiple curve outs everywhere in level 6...and I know this because I can’t auto play hardly anywhere in level 6 either lol.
    It's all done with mirrors
    What levels are your teams? I'm sure you stated it but I can't keep up

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @drsmartassphd I’m clinging to Gold for both, TS around 150k as I’ve not bothered much about pitching...today’s TS are lower due to b10 bonus guys.. skill levels for the last 4 woh guys are 15 to 16... it’s noticeable increase in difficulty overall since last royale weekend, once the first hour or so of the event has past, that has alerted me that upgrades are required... lxp, lxp, lxp, lxp....
    It's all done with mirrors