My account was suspended outta the blue

Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
I just beat the CVC and when I went to collect the awards it said networks retry a few times and then oops we need a restart & it wouldn’t load past 37%... forced closed w/ the same results but down the bottom it said I was suspended for a week

how do I get ahold of customer support?

Answers

• Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Ok it let me back in but no rewards
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I’m sure a nice compensation gift will be coming soon... 🙄
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Colossal instead of mega LxP box would be a good start
    Not really cuz I didn’t get Dwight yet and I had 4-7 minutes left on a flash sale on the home screen 3k gold Dwight boxes 1 big boy gold xp box and whatever else for 20
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    3 franchise coins, 5 energy drinks and 2 sticker boxes 👍🏻👍🏻
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    mythicaldragon said:
    2 sticker boxes 
    👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    mythicaldragon said:
    3 franchise coins, 5 energy drinks and 2 sticker boxes 👍🏻👍🏻
    And a late round pick for the 2020 version
    If this was a lawsuit, the trauma along w/ pain & suffering would require a hell of a lot more and this would get laughed out of the court room 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    mythicaldragon said:
    2 sticker boxes 
    👀

I actually got a brand new sticker today that has been eluding me for quite some time...

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    mythicaldragon said:
    2 sticker boxes 
    👀

I actually got a brand new sticker today that has been eluding me for quite some time...

By far one of the best there is. You can both say hello and call someone a ho all with one sticker. Classic 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Damn the same thing just happened to me, did we get a gift or something at 3, tapping tournaments and then oops we need a restart followed by the 37% screen with you have been suspended for 7 days for abuse of tos....20 minutes later I’m back in...the range of emotions in those 20 minutes was hilarious...lol
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Damn the same thing just happened to me, did we get a gift or something at 3, tapping tournaments and then oops we need a restart followed by the 37% screen with you have been suspended for 7 days for abuse of tos....20 minutes later I’m back in...the range of emotions in those 20 minutes was hilarious...lol
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. Message customer support. They fixed it for me with in 45 minutes