Didi’s boost

louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
What is the boost for didi?  I don’t think I’ve ever seen that one before.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Bonus games.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    It’s Season Mode I think, which makes it garbage.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I thought bonus games was a bonus game ticket?
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    It’s Season Mode I think, which makes it garbage.
    Season Mode is the flags I believe
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I thought bonus games was a bonus game ticket?
    Look on the ticket and it has that exact same crossed bat logo
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I really hope that in the 2020 version they allow us to click on the skills to see what they do.  Particularly because they occasionally change the impact of the skills mid-year without changing the picture.  Remember back in the day when the "hot hitter" skill only activated after getting 4 hits in one game?  It completely sucked, but then they changed it to activate after one hit and it became very valuable.  It always frustrates me that we have to speculate about something that should be incredibly obvious.
  • squirtymcsquirtsquirtymcsquirt Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I really hope that in the 2020 version they allow us to click on the skills to see what they do.  Particularly because they occasionally change the impact of the skills mid-year without changing the picture.  Remember back in the day when the "hot hitter" skill only activated after getting 4 hits in one game?  It completely sucked, but then they changed it to activate after one hit and it became very valuable.  It always frustrates me that we have to speculate about something that should be incredibly obvious.
    Tells you what skills do right here 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @squirtymcsquirt - my gripe is specific to players that I haven't pulled from a box yet.  I'd like to know what I'm "buying" beforehand.  The fact that some of the posts above are disagreeing on what the skills do, tells me that we need better information next year.  I'm sure nothing will change next year, but its on my wish list.    
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I've had pitcher with the bonus game skill, but I think didi is the first bat I've seen with it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The fact that some of the posts above are disagreeing on what the skills do, tells me that we need up our nerd skills.
    FTFY.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    So his bonuses are for bonus games, yet he's not a bonus player for bonus games during royale. He get points in prime and woh instead. Makes sense.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    So his bonuses are for bonus games, yet he's not a bonus player for bonus games during royale. He get points in prime and woh instead. Makes sense.
    I mean that actually makes perfect glu sense to me.  Not sure why everyone is surprised by it.
    Just no.  
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Right, so stupid glu keeps doing that. More proof they just pull where they go out of a hat on royale day. I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed his skills on bonus game day to season just to troll us.