'20 Beta is LIVE!!! Updated Details!!!

12346Next

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @1994EXPOS time to buy more picks. compensation gift was legit! I need that Vogel stick! lol
    I thought you played by “The Rules”?  Shouldn’t a moderator (who lives in USA), not be promoting a product that isn’t available to you?  I mean, it’s easily attainable, but requires fraudulent activity to gain access.  Seems like a bad example from the forums’ cheerleader. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I’m 55% correct. Who knows. 
    Glu gave him permission and access to a build, but thank you for your concern.

Forget the canadian feud @blueleopard , more importantly can you tell the powers that be to release 1 more Mariano Rivera deal. I feel I am due for a good pull.... can't possibly go 0 for 100 can I? 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    My ATG Keepers are showing up with 76 overall in Tap 2020, and I am currently not willing to take them without them being 600 max. Using the current keeper value in 2020, a 600 max keeper should be 288  max.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    My ATG Keepers are showing up with 76 overall in Tap 2020, and I am currently not willing to take them without them being 600 max. Using the current keeper value in 2020, a 600 max keeper should be 288  max.
    They will be updated regardless of when you take them. Currently, they're still listed as 580's in beta, but they will eventually go to 600 to match '19. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Hey I’m Canadian at heart right now, still won’t accept my American payment.....if I have to watch one more ad......why won’t glu take my money
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @blueleopard, I’d like to point out that Debby didn’t have the balls to respond to my comment. I know damn well he seen it. I’m glad you had the time to back him up. I have no issues with you, kick me out of the forum if you feel that helps. But don’t for one second believe @dfbb is a “pure player”. 
    I've actually ignored you for months, but thanks for making today special. To alleviate your concerns, no, I did NOT have to pretend to be Canadian. 
     I don’t have to be a woman at night when I go to bed with me wife either. Thanks for making today special too. 
    WOW.... I mean like WOW!!!!  I don’t support the cool down until now.... WOW
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @blueleopard, I’d like to point out that Debby didn’t have the balls to respond to my comment. I know damn well he seen it. I’m glad you had the time to back him up. I have no issues with you, kick me out of the forum if you feel that helps. But don’t for one second believe @dfbb is a “pure player”. 
    “Do not speak to fools, for they will scorn your prudent words”

“Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself”

seems to me like he just decided not to engage with a fool
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Why do y'all even give a damn? Who cares what other people do? Leave people alone and mind your own damn business, and if you're not content with that, privately message them to ask what you want to know. Y'all are petty af and need to learn the life skill of leaving people the hell alone. 

I don't agree with everything @dfbb says: we have a lot of different opinions. But this is tiresome. Move on with your life.
    I’m confused as to why this is “tiresome”. I literally poked this subject hours ago
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    “Do not speak to fools, for they will scorn your prudent words”

“Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself”

Or he could’ve just responded accordingly without his bouncer. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I disagree. 😊🥳🤠🤫
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I’m disappointed I haven’t seen this many people go to Canada since trying to avoid going to Vietnam.   If anyone needs a 30% discount in 19 I have one.   

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Man I just choked on cherry Dr Pepper ^ 👍🏻lol 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @1994EXPOS time to buy more picks. compensation gift was legit! I need that Vogel stick! lol
    I thought you played by “The Rules”?  Shouldn’t a moderator (who lives in USA), not be promoting a product that isn’t available to you?  I mean, it’s easily attainable, but requires fraudulent activity to gain access.  Seems like a bad example from the forums’ cheerleader. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I’m 55% correct. Who knows. 
    Glu gave him permission and access to a build, but thank you for your concern.

If GLU wants me to be a WoH test monkey, I would gladly volunteer for that as I can't afford to play 2020.

I'm not being sarcastic about this offer either.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    To quote the great Cotton McKnight, 2020 sounds like it will do this: 

“It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian.“
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So the rewards for advancing through silver are better in some regards (More gold and more EVO available) but what seems to be the theme this week is the lack of CASH available. 😂 Therefore, GLU comes up with this...

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    This is all making me not want to play 20 at all.  Even if the great and free republic of Kansas ever gets it. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• TEXRANCHERTEXRANCHER Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Is the beta available in the US?
  • AllstarbennyAllstarbenny Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Is the beta available in the US?

It's only available in Canada for now.