Anyone have some LXP I can borrow??

judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
What a shame I can’t level these guys...my team would be great with all these guys in my lineup.

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Use some of this to buy some...
    ya cheap bastard😂
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    To be fair, even 20K won't get you far. 40K on colossal PXP boxes only brought a guy to d4 with 12/12 lol
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    All my LXP is in TSB 20. Sorry I can’t give you any
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    cb11 said:
    To be fair, even 20K won't get you far. 40K on colossal PXP boxes only brought a guy to d4 with 12/12 lol
    Exactly! I don’t know how diamond players leveled their guys before colossal boxes came out. It must have taken forever or lots of money if you couldn’t repeatedly cycle woh.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @baseball2020 it took the later. I'm jumping into 2020 and going to give it a fair shot. I'll be trying to find a decayed platinum club to help build my team through CvC. Hopefully the whole gold daily limit thing will sort itself out and things won't be as bad as we think for the F2P players. I'll be stacking resources and not worrying about leveling players just my keepers and ML until primes and legends come out. My strategy will probably be tweaked somewhat as the months go by but that is my plan.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    cb11 said:

I learned this painful lesson a couple of weeks ago. 20K in gold got me enough LxP to cap ONE guy at G10 and get his skills up to 16/16 (extra 80K there)

The squeeze on resources really hit hard right after the turn of the year. When I went gold, I had no issue at first getting LxP to level new guys. Once the squeeze was put on, I either had to spend a ton of money, farm a ton of gold (I did) or both to be able to level who I wanted.

My bench looks like yours. I have about 8 Legends right now I would love to cap to G10, but I'm not spending the money. One would think they would loosen up the grip going towards the end of the game, but that's not GLU's motive.  You folks in 2020 better be ready to break the bank if you want to keep up.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service