Allstate video

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
So I was watching the 10 vids for achievements and ran thru 10 Allstate ads. That guy is annoying but I started to notice the driver and got a lil revvvvved up!
My question is this: what is Tina Fey’s hotness factor?

Allstate video 17 votes

10 super hot
23%
bryzzo1744fahhq2cb11ScaryTerry 4 votes
7 she’s hot, but not my cup of tea
23%
buddydaveTBWepaTdub71cooldowncanadacubs 4 votes
5 I like her but she’s too old for me
0%
3 she’s a soccer mom now
17%
BlackFang4jerrye23toddgurley30 3 votes
1 I’ll pass on this one, but she’s hotter than @drsmartass’ wife I’ll bet
29%
DODGERSYANKSDOAJCAM80sullipa8Thekid84Bigburg 5 votes
0 take a cold shower dude!
5%
Bigpredfan 1 vote

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    10 super hot
    I’m lonely at work right now 🤣
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

First off, my wife is still hotter.

Second, I really had a thing for Fey when she was doing the Sarah Palin impersonations.

Third, my wife is hotter.

Lastly, there isn't a damn thing wrong with soccer moms. Some of the hottest, "loneliest" women are soccer moms. They can be a real treat if you know where to sniff around. You haven't lived until one propositions you to hop in the back of her van while little Brayden is practicing.

At least that's what a friend of mine told me. I wouldn't know, you know, because my wife is hot and all and I wouldn't dare look at other hot women.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    7 she’s hot, but not my cup of tea
    I’ve got no real quarrels with her. I just like a few extra pounds on my gal. Age not the issue at hand here
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

First off, my wife is still hotter.

Second, I really had a thing for Fey when she was doing the Sarah Palin impersonations.

Third, my wife is hotter.

Lastly, there isn't a damn thing wrong with soccer moms. Some of the hottest, "loneliest" women are soccer moms. They can be a real treat if you know where to sniff around. You haven't lived until one propositions you to hop in the back of her van while little Brayden is practicing.

At least that's what a friend of mine told me. I wouldn't know, you know, because my wife is hot and all and I wouldn't dare look at other hot women.

Trying to figure out whether you are trying to convince us or trying to convince yourself that that never happened. Kind of self incriminating if you ask me.