Problems with getting gift and Customer Service

HappyFriesHappyFries Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Last weekend all my past claimed gifts got erased one day and I did not receive any new gift. I asked my team and they all received theirs. I checked several times throughout the day and restarted everything and I still never got it.  I messaged customer service and they keep insisting it disappeared because I did not claim it in time. I checked morning until night so that is just false. I also restarted like they suggested and that did not help. Now they claim they can’t give me a new gift. I’ve been playing a long time and this never happened but this is the 2nd problem I am having with customer service. Last time it too 2 weeks to get the credit for a problem. Smh

lastly when I type on customer service it is blank until I press send then I see the message I typed

Comments

• Charlee9Charlee9 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Last weekend I bought the weekend pass plus another box. Shortly thereafter it crashed on me and was unable to play for the rest of the weekend. After numerous attempts to get it back up and running I gave up. On Monday I was able to log back into my account. Contacted Glu and told them I would like to be reimbursed for the money I spent or at the very least be awarded boxes for an upcoming event as a replacement. They have basically said this would not happen. Has anyone had this issue happen to them? When I purchase a product I expect to be able to use that product or at the very least be reimbursed for my purchase. 
  • AllstarbennyAllstarbenny Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Last weekend all my past claimed gifts got erased one day and I did not receive any new gift. I asked my team and they all received theirs. I checked several times throughout the day and restarted everything and I still never got it.  I messaged customer service and they keep insisting it disappeared because I did not claim it in time. I checked morning until night so that is just false. I also restarted like they suggested and that did not help. Now they claim they can’t give me a new gift. I’ve been playing a long time and this never happened but this is the 2nd problem I am having with customer service. Last time it too 2 weeks to get the credit for a problem. Smh

lastly when I type on customer service it is blank until I press send then I see the message I typed
    Maybe @DFBB can help out.