New bonus player system

pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I'm a VIP and getting tired of the money I have to spend if I dont get a bonus player to compete in daily events. Without those players I get nothing this I have spend and try and get some lame duck player who's not that good in real life,yet glu ranks them far above a atg. There's no point in atgs anymore. I'm going to look at the 2020 version and if this bonus player practice is still the same, IM DONE WITH TAP SPORTS MLB. I get no personal awards out of this except lining glu`s pockets.

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    The bonus player system will be the same or even expand further. When I first started there were not bonus players in 17. Then midway through the year they add bonus teams (all cubs 5k per hit, etc), then they added specific bonus players to end 17 and go Into 18. In 19 they brought in bonus sets. They aren’t going to go away from it and Wouldn’t shock me if it got expanded more somehow. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The bonus player system will be the same or even expand further. When I first started there were not bonus players in 17. Then midway through the year they add bonus teams (all cubs 5k per hit, etc), then they added specific bonus players to end 17 and go Into 18. In 19 they brought in bonus sets. They aren’t going to go away from it and Wouldn’t shock me if it got expanded more somehow. 
    I almost miss having to update my team strategy to get certain players stolen bases for super bonus points. 
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    edited March 2020
    No offense, but GLU is in the business of making money as is every company. It’s how they pay the bills. Like most phone app games, the more you pay, the better you do.

I will say that there is always a bonus player that makes my team. May not always be a starter, but they have been valuable. Bench, Cruz, Wallach, and Brett just to make a few recently

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

No change too bonus point system in 2020
    It's all done with mirrors