Who should I choose for ‘20 keepers? Jim Rice & Jack Clark? Thank you, guys

blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

Answers

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I would take the 2 batters with the highest max overall.  I am not sure about maxes on the guys you have, but those might be your best options.  The keeper factor is 0.48, so a 600 max player is 288 right now.  They are also 5x bxp to level, and 5x on skills.  Do you have any higher-max players on your bench?  None of the guys in the screenshot will be very strong, tbh.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    When was the last time you played 2019? Those guys are all months old and won’t be much help to you in 2020. 
  • blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    So it's not how leveled up I build them. it's the highest Max that matters. I don't understand what you mean when you say my players are months old. I am diamond level II. I play every day, primarily Season and WOH
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    So it's not how leveled up I build them. it's the highest Max that matters. I don't understand what you mean when you say my players are months old. I am diamond level II. I play every day, primarily Season and WOH
    Your current status for 2019 isn’t relevant to 2020. Your keeper resets to Bronze 1. You’ll want to acquire some more relevant batters (580-600). 
    The level you take them to in '19 means nothing.  Every keeper starts at B1.  You need players with high maxes.  Keepers also start at 0.48 if their '19 max.  A 600-max player in '19 is a 288-max player in '20.  The keeper factor will increase periodically over the course of the year, until that get to 100%.

All of the players you show are way off the curve from the highest max players released in '19.  None of them are good options.  If you have some 570+ max players in your inactives, those will all be much better choices.
    Thanks
    @blocksbats, if you post pics of your full roster, including your inactives, I will be glad to give input, as would others, I am sure.
    I only have 2 players with a remotely decent max. My Legend player is 570 and I have a Sub at 540. So if and when I migrate to ‘20, I guess those would be the players I keep, per everyone’s advice
    My highest Max pitcher is only 380 so I probably wouldn’t even keep one in the move to ‘20. Correct?
    ML does not transfer.  It looks like you really don't have anyone worth keeping, tbh.  If you are still playing '19, us your gold on the Legendary Ballers Box in the store. 

700 gold for 47% chance of a player that will probably be an improvement on the options you currently have.  There is also the biggest variety of players so less chance at repulls. 

The California Kings Box might also be good for you, because of the 570 Kershaw.