How can i gain the VIP status?

ShowTime21ShowTime21 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I would like to gain the VIP symbol/status. How do i earn this?

Comments

• ShoheiOhtaniShoheiOhtani Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    im trying too man. for the past 2 years. im already $200 real dollars in. hoping that helps
  • ME8UP55ME8UP55 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Same here. Been told active in forums helps. Who knows.
  • GGW4MikeGGW4Mike Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I was told the same thing. But I'm way over 200 dollars in lol 
  • HUFFDADDY3325HUFFDADDY3325 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I would love to get the vip 
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    So would I.  Been loyal players for years.  
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I assume it is a combination of dollars spent, time spent, how we play the game, how we post effectively on the boards....basically someone who will represent the game and the brand with respect and ethics....
    I believe that is fair and reasonable, and I, too strive to someday become a VIP!
    Let's keep playing, stay mostly positive ( but I believe is reasonable to state concerns), and demonstrate that we are truly ambassadors of the game and the brand.
    Best of luck to all of us!!!
    ORBBIRDS
  • Asian336Asian336 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I to spent a few hundred. Just learned join forums may help...so here i am
  • DanaaDanaa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Love the playa, love the game 
  • rspivarspiva Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    becoming VIP is something i have been acquiring about myself. I am not entirely sure how you get it. it's almost like a secret society or a conspiracy theory 🤔. in my personal opinion, just love the game, play the game, kick back some feedback, help your fellow mates and have fun. hope this helps

stay positive
  • cash82cash82 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Has anyone came up with a real answer on this VIP situation? Where are the VIPs maybe they got some input lol

• CbourdoCbourdo Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m trying too.  I’m like 3000.00 in. Not sure what else to do.  Gonna keep spending.  
  • erichughes54erichughes54 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Got a friend whose VIP we are on the same club I want VIP I play and spend all the time 
  • slumpbusterslumpbuster Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The "magic number" for '18 was $818 in dollars spent. For '19, if you spend real money, you get the All-Star tickets and each time you level up you get rewards in addition to eventually being VIP, which I believe is $818 or more this year as well. Good luck!!

• slumpbusterslumpbuster Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    FWIW, I've yet to see a legit person accomplish VIP status, strictly by participating in the forums and/or social media. 
  • NixedNixed Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Actually, there is one lone player I’m aware of receiving VIP solely on forum/social media activity: DFBB. However, he JUST got it at the end of 18 (you can even find the thread in 18 forums where he talks about it), and it was a running joke with the top posters that he was such a top daily contributor with valuable insights, a true ambassador, and GLU had not extended the honors of VIP to him up to that point. 

I can only attest to my own experience, and I received VIP as soon as i crossed the $818 threshold in ‘18. 

So there are actually different routes to VIP as I understand spending is not feasible for everybody. However, you have to truly be an ambassador dedicated to the cause of improving the gaming experience for everyone, and not just spam the message boards trying to rack up your post count. And it is definitely a long term haul, as you have to distinguish yourself. 

Sidebar: I can also confirm the threshold to get “VIP All Star” is $818. However, I can not confirm if “VIP All Star” is the same as “VIP”. They may be two entirely separate classifications. 

Hope this helps!
  • ShagggManShagggMan Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'd be happy with any VIP at this point lol. Spend alot of money and hours on the game. Just wish the appreciation and dedication  I put in the game was greatly noticed
  • innerlinerinnerliner Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Check your team name at the top of the menu. Click on it then look to see if toggle logo is available. 
    I got VIP in the 2018 game and didn't notice.  I just needed to turn on the logo myself. 
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I am about to hit all-star 7, and so I am clearly spending money......I played 1000 games already, and I am relatively active in the forums, so I am not sure what it takes, but I would love to be an ambassador for this game!

Oh, and I changed my name from ORBBIRDS to ORB74, just an easier name for opponents to remember for rematches several days later, it doesn't have the confusing "double-B" in the middle of my nickname, etc..

Orb74
  • KirschKirsch Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Working on the same, spent a pile of cash and time playing the last couple years 
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    It seems to me people try to hard to become VIP, if there was a known set of requirements to reach then 75% or more of players would be VIP making it less honorable and respectable.... just keep playing and if you got wat it takes to be VIP then my hats off to you!
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    JJcodmilk said: I've only spent like 60$ lol but I'm a very loyal and active player!
    It seems to me people try to hard to become VIP, if there was a known set of requirements to reach then 75% or more of players would be VIP making it less honorable and respectable.... just keep playing and if you got wat it takes to be VIP then my hats off to you!

• Cappy16Cappy16 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’ve heard about being active on here helps. 
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    It's all about the money spent.
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I mean I've got it and rarely post on forums.