Options

Failure to launch—- 38%

bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
I’ve been unable to log on for over an hour now. Any ETA on the servers getting up and running?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited March 2019
    You beat me to it. :wink:

No ETA right now.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    They very likely just did not anticipate the sheer number of users that would be moving from 18 and trying to get into 19 all at once and are having bandwidth problems. I bet their infrastructure guy just read the numbers wrong since there weren't any commas.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This feels like when I'm constantly refreshing the app for the WoH box rewards. I should be a pro at this...lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Announcer31024Announcer31024 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    They very likely just did not anticipate the sheer number of users that would be moving from 18 and trying to get into 19 all at once and are having bandwidth problems. I bet their infrastructure guy just read the numbers wrong since there weren't any commas.
    So they underestimated the user base....
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Stand-up is going to be a bitch tomorrow morning for a few teams @Glu.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @bocopro at least you are one whole 1% ahead of me. I'm at 37% :neutral: 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Houmy I thought you were done with Tap, why are you here? You Americans just blew the servers. Go back to 18!!! ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @dkarski87 I am done busting my butt every day in events for now and am just going to chill but was super curious about the app and wanted to start a game with @DFBB before he is too strong to beat :trollface: 

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @dkarski87 I am done busting my butt every day in events for now and am just going to chill but was super curious about the app and wanted to start a game with @DFBB before he is too strong to beat :trollface: 

That will probably be tomorrow 
  • Options
    @Houmy I did notice the game. I then compared our welcome gifts and realized we should wait a lil bit before playing. Lol
  • Options
    Did the game seriously just send out notifications despite the fact it’s in matinence?
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Did the game seriously just send out notifications despite the fact it’s in matinence?
    Yep
  • Options
    hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
    I have a question, fairly new to the forums here. How do I change my profile name here on the forums?
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Launch days are notoriously bad for many games, including famous MMOs that have millions of users I guess we all get to hurry up and wait lol.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I’m just here lurking...nothing of value to say as usual, but compelled to say somethin...was gonna start a new thread but figured mine would be the only post lol. I’m bemused about the launch but there is a silver lining, we can get some real world work done and chat with club mates while making more bad jokes...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @Houmy I thought you were done with Tap, why are you here? You Americans just blew the servers. Go back to 18!!! ;)
    I knew us Americans were going to get blamed for this. 😂 
  • Options
    hornsup17 said:
    I have a question, fairly new to the forums here. How do I change my profile name here on the forums?
    Your profile name cannot be changed. Would lead to too many trolls!!!

• Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    On a positive note I did get my keepers on 19 before the crash . Just hope Glu doesn’t lose my team during all this . 
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Yetifrost said:
    On a positive note I did get my keepers on 19 before the crash . Just hope Glu doesn’t lose my team during all this . 
    How did you get your keepers, please explain the process. 
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Nah it’s the Europeans fault. Everyone’s rushing to get all the time they can get in before Article 13 ruins them.
  • Options
    2018 - #skillsgate

2019- #38percentbrokengate   (37% for @Houmy)
  • Options
    It's back!
  • Options
    GildrakGildrak Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yup, in hindsight, we Canadians should have built a firewall to keep you guys out.... paid for by Mexico of course. 
  • Options
    Finally broke through 
  • Options
    Speaking of failure to launch. Haven't heard from my 2020 running mate @nym5fan for a while. You out there buddy?

• Options
    Anyone know about the “Top Rank VIP” players. Are they custom ATG’s from the VIP gauntlet in 2017( but don’t say keeper)? Or new this year? Two of the top players in the VIP event this weekend have them as featured players. Just curious, because  I have no idea how on earth they got them.