2X offers until next week

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Double offers going on in 19 until next Tuesday. Offers only and not videos. It seems that 18 offers have reset for me as the gardenescapes download and run offer paid out for me even though I'd already done it in 18.

Not sure about purchase offers though so try them at your own risk.
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Looking forward to another great year @Houmy

For the Braves and for TSB19!
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @bravesfanla likewise buddy. No more chasing Chipper for me though. Bringing Hank over with me and maybe Goliath Chipper. 

• JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @bravesfanla likewise buddy. No more chasing Chipper for me though. Bringing Hank over with me and maybe Goliath Chipper. 
    Take your Braves and call it a day!   I’m taking Mickey and Buster.  The elusive Posey will not be chased this year lol I can just create a righty skill legend.  LET’S GOOO!!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Houmy not sure if it’s the same for everybody or not but I got 3 specialty picks when i opened 19. That being said all of the debate about who to take kind of went down the drain. Mays was a no brainer but I ended up taking hosmer over Suzuki due to having 4 weak positions and an already strong outfield. I then created a legend catcher which only left me with 2 weak positions. My point is that you might end up changing your mind after you get your specialty picks. I recommend having your 18 roster loaded with your best roster possible to give you the best choices for your 19 roster after the specialty picks 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Houmy said:
    Houmy not sure if it’s the same for everybody or not but I got 3 specialty picks when i opened 19. That being said all of the debate about who to take kind of went down the drain. Mays was a no brainer but I ended up taking hosmer over Suzuki due to having 4 weak positions and an already strong outfield. I then created a legend catcher which only left me with 2 weak positions. My point is that you might end up changing your mind after you get your specialty picks. I recommend having your 18 roster loaded with your best roster possible to give you the best choices for your 19 roster after the specialty picks 
    LOL.......that is exactly what the Canadian test monkeys said and we continued to debate furiously.   
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Houmy said:
    Oh no!  You took Hosmer!!??  He’s the worst 😂 Just kidding haha good luck!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    As I remember it was pretty easy to get to power 10K in FFXV rather than the 100K offer so it could easily be done in 6 days. Anyone know of any other fast ones in the current offers?