MLB Tap Sports Baseball 19 is available to download but not working yet.

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
MLB TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 19 is now live in the United States, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia on the App Store and Google Play!"

MLB Tap Sports Baseball is back with a new face--none other than 2018 AL MVP and World Series champion Mookie Betts!

In addition to updated rosters and stats along with the classic one-hand Tap Sports gameplay fans know and love, users also have the following new features to enjoy:
+ KEEPERS: Now you have the ability to pick two batters and a pitcher from your TSB18 roster to add to your TSB19 team!
+ CLUB PROFILES: Show off your club's accomplishments!
+ IMPROVED CHAT: Various improvements along with better EMOJI support make working together more fun!
+ AND MORE! MLB Tap Sports Baseball 19 will only continue to get better and better! (edited) 

Hey everyone, Blue here!

First of all, if you've already downloaded MLB Tap Sports Baseball 19, thank you!  You're awesome!

But the bad news is the game isn't currently working right now.  When we launched the game, it was working fine, and then we experienced really bad slow down in various areas.  Our team is currently working on the back end to get that resolved, and we'll post again here once we know that's all fixed.

We all know the launches of live service games are always complicated, with them being no exception on mobile.  That said, we don't have a timetable for when everything will be back up.

In the meantime, you can follow us on Twitter @GluTapSports for the latest.  We apologize for the inconvenience, and we'll update you as soon as we have any news!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Battering Ram,
- Blueleopard

Comments

• fullofshirtfullofshirt Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Do you know if the box I bought right before it crashed will be waiting for me. Look forward to starting off my team right? 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I bought 1 and the box didn't open. When i clicked on it, it just took more gold. 2k gold gone and no box or players... great start.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • fullofshirtfullofshirt Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    It showed the box there to open right after I bought it and then the game crashed so I guess I will hope for the best 
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Wow ...no timetable on a new game launch.  That is no bueno
    100's of games and re-new games launch daily... Without a head start in Canada
    Interesting
    This sounds like it might take a while....

• dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    back up
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    We're back up, guys.  I'm working on getting everyone some goodies for waiting so patiently.
  • SEANTONNSEANTONN Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Yay!  Thanks for the hard work!
  • warhawk1486warhawk1486 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    What’s up all!! Glad 19 is out!
  • JitaJita Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Day one’s can be tricky. Thanks for getting it back up. 
  • cowboy0201cowboy0201 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I was finally able to get in and I can't seem to connect to my 2018 account and get my keepers.  Any one else having this issue?
  • bafinairebafinaire Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It’s saying my 2018 registered email is invalid. I cannot connect the accounts. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    We're back up, guys.  I'm working on getting everyone some goodies for waiting so patiently.
    This bunch waiting "patiently"? 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• wschamps7777wschamps7777 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Are bonuses going to be posted for TSB 18?  If not, progress rewards will be unobtainable and the gamechangers everyone bought are now worthless.
    bafinaire said:
    If you are referring to linking accounts under settings then do not try to log into your account using the 18 app information. Instead chose to create an account at the bottom and you can still use the same email as 18.

• cowboy0201cowboy0201 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Houmy said:
    bafinaire said:
    If you are referring to linking accounts under settings then do not try to log into your account using the 18 app information. Instead chose to create an account at the bottom and you can still use the same email as 18.
    How do I go about getting my keepers from 2018 to 2019?
  • Drawbridge11Drawbridge11 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I still can't open the app!
  • JitaJita Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey blueleopard, how long will the window to add keepers be open? Is there any logic to waiting tonpull them over just in case I add a better player to my 18 roster this week somehow?
  • Thunderhawk64Thunderhawk64 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Rolling the stones man
    @dkarski87 or anyone else on 19 as of last week. Is WOH Trenien tomorrow from last week or is it actually tomorrow's prize? Already have him so if he's new should be a Royale bonus player. 

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Last week
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I'd be grateful to get my Keepers over to 19. I've followed every instruction to no avail. 
    dkarski87 said:
    Last week
    Thanks buddy. Definitely chilling tomorrow then.

• KCCardKCCard Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Rocky start but just shows the excitement for the launch and large number of downloads
  • AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I am having trouble on Google linking my 18 account. Was getting a username/password is invalid message using my 18 credentials. I tried using the same email address to create a new account but don't think that worked either.