Options

JAILED! What's up with this?

theAlienuStheAlienuS Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

I have contacted GLU customer no service regarding features unavailable on their latest release, TSB 2019. They have sent a copy/paste reply stating that suspicious activity of noticeable amounts, which flagged my account and is irreversible & permanent The bigger joke is they cannot inform me details of this aforementioned activity, as I am certain enough to swear under oath in front of the Senate that I, a three year paying customer and veteran of the game, did nothing beyond play the game as is, as I play upwards of 6+ hours a day I would do nothing to jeopardize my team. Since they have left me wet outside in the Arctic Circle, and preventing me from utilizing the app as advertised when all purchases were made, I request full refunds and will delete the app as it is worthless as is.

Comments

• Options
    I got tired of typing so I copied and pasted it what I'd already written somewhere. Worst part yeah it is I'm at a complete loss as to what I've done that would have flagged me. I played for three years, and as of the last half of last year sometimes 6 Plus hours a day and countless dollars spent. I've done nothing different than I've always done and being this was my top game play, I wouldn't chance anything to risk losing access which apparently I have. Help
  • Options
    matthewscottmatthewscott Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Did it happen pretty much right away? Same happened to me once I got to the point where clubs and chat opened up I was jailed pretty much right away
  • Options
    I had "restricted" access so was unaware how soon. I had a keeper option at first but dissapeared right away. I dont think chat worked from the get go but dont chat much. I figured it out after some googling regarding chat, CvC points not adding(staying at zero) and unable to donate club tokens for loyalty points. Of course individually submitted queries via in game support, but took a day for the canned reply if very minimal help
    "Hi Bradley,

Thanks for writing in.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with your account. I'm more than happy to look into this for you.

Upon reviewing your account, we found that this team has been flagged. This means suspicious activity has occurred on the account in a noticeable amount. It is now restricted in regards to some features of the game and club participation in particular. This is also the reason why the keeper option is not available to you.

While we do not give out details on the detection methods used, this restriction was investigated and determined to be valid. This is a permanent restriction on this account. 

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
    Gabriel"

"What else can we help you with?"

Lol, define help? Havent gotten a reply since. Nor my emailed ticket been personally replied to. So yea, pretty much right from the first use of 2019.