WOH in '18 same as last wednesday

tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
For those of you that like me have not selected your keepers yet, WOH in '18 has the same box from last Wednesday, which includes 550 Realmuto, Mantle and Ichiro.
I will keep trying.

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Good luck!  I kept ichiro and mantle so definitely worth trying for.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Going to try for Ichiro and confirm my picks tonight.  RRLL finish I expect.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yeah they arent gonna update, pitchers will remain the same until the end of time lol
    Well my first three cycles I got three Davis to go along with the four I got last week.  As I used the last of my gold I pulled Ichiro on my last cycle in 18.  Ichiro, Mays and DeGrom coming to 19.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Was Schmidt in the box on Monday or was that last week? I'm still playing 18 a little and trying to cap some guys.
    Ya I think so 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Was Schmidt in the box on Monday or was that last week? I'm still playing 18 a little and trying to cap some guys.
    He was @JEDDDOGGY along with Kruk and Posada as the 90 percent guys
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I ended up cycling 15 times yesterday in '18. Of course, no Mantle or Realmuto, just a bunch of Davis, Green and Ichiro, all of which I had for the last week or so. That was it for me and '18, no more waiting to improve my keepers before making the move. I just took Ichiro, Schmidt and 545 Roberts as the pitcher.