Options

Custom legend, but no pennants?

badnewsyankees1badnewsyankees1 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
custom legend is a beast so far, but he won’t have double skill or pennants.  Or will they add a second skill?

Comments

• Options
    Do pennants really make a difference?
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    They wont have double skills or pennants but they will be huge the first half of game play.  There most likely will be a time in the future where they are obsolete because of the non double skills but that will most likely be awhile in the game. 

The way I've been told about pennants is that they only effect your season.  

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Helpful, was lost as to what pennants applied to
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Yeah I think they only are used for when you play your season games
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    They wont have double skills or pennants but they will be huge the first half of game play.  There most likely will be a time in the future where they are obsolete because of the non double skills but that will most likely be awhile in the game. 

The way I've been told about pennants is that they only effect your season.  

Hope this helps.
    I wouldn’t say they won’t have a 2nd skill. ATG’s didn’t have a 2nd skill in 2018 and then they were added. So it could happen. They already went from 330 to 335 so we know they will move as the season progresses
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    And pennants are supposed to affect ALL modes, not only Season mode.
    From the pennants page in the game:
    "Add pennants to MLB teams to buff your players from those teams. buffs apply to ALL MODES, and improve batter hitting and pitcher stuff in-game" 
  • Options
    Something just doesn’t seem right because if it truly applies (18 skills), that’s a 20% boost just in bronze that the legend can’t get