Options

What is the All Star Tickets motive?

goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
Is the All Star Tickets the new gimmick for VIPS to obtain this year?   Is there a new bragging toggle once you hit level 10 “bonus” vip?   Just wonder if anyone else has made it to level 15 to share some insight?   Thanks in advance!! 

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited March 2019
    All star tickets aren’t about bragging rights to me, rather an incentive to spend more money. I’m not looking at bundles in the sense that I buy them for tickets, but I view the tickets as a bonus for something I was already gonna do. I can’t complain about extra rewards 
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    All star tickets aren’t about bragging rights to me, rather an incentive to spend more money. I’m not looking at bundles in the sense that I buy them for tickets, but I view the tickets as a bonus for something I was already gonna do. I can’t complain about extra rewards 

It is actually an added bonus to those who put a lot of money into game.  I am at level 8 and I must admit I do like some of those perks, not to mention the fair amounts of gold in there!!!   
       But the perks are where it’s best, I now get season every 6 hours not 8 so if I time it perfectly I can do 4 matches in 24 hours instead of 3.  Also my prime game refills energy for 90 gold instead of 100.  Save 10 gold per refill will be huge for the next 10 months!!    And there’s a few more as well but enough said!!    Take anything extra I can get with no added cost!!

And like @bigpredfan said,  I was gonna buy gold n e ways so thanks glu for the EXTRA Rewards!!!    
  • Options
    dcoloxdcolox Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    How do you get it without spending gold? Also what’s in American and National box?
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    dcolox said:
    How do you get it without spending gold? Also what’s in American and National box?
    @dcolox it says by leveling up( silver,gold , plat, diamond).  I don’t recommend anyone to do this just for the rewards as you will not be ready and will not do well in most areas/events.   And those picks are just players of that division and similar odds I believe as a #1 pick but not positive about that.  I did hit a couple good players from those picks!!!     
        As we said above, it is mostly created as a bonus rewards to those who spend money!!   
  • Options
    dcoloxdcolox Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @newfly I have leveled up to silver but progress haven’t changed