Options

Number if INA roster spots

yellahammersyellahammers Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Does anyone know how many roster spots we get for INA players? I never realized it was limited in the past. Looking at the all-star rewards, it must be. 

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Not sure how many it is in 19. Speaking of which does anyone know yet if the all stars additional spots means it goes up to the number shown on the tier or if that is the number that gets added to the spots we already have?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    yellahammersyellahammers Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Is it referring to how many INA players you can lock? Or just how many you can carry? It’s obviously it very clear to anyone! 🤣
  • Options
    CaptJackCaptJack Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Houmy said:
    Not sure how many it is in 19. Speaking of which does anyone know yet if the all stars additional spots means it goes up to the number shown on the tier or if that is the number that gets added to the spots we already have?
    My understanding is that it's the latter.  It's the total increase over the base "max".  They are not added together.  Just have no clue what the base is...
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I think in 18 the max number of inactive players (locked or not) was 80. Every time I went over the limit GLU automatically dropped the lowest ranked players.