Can someone explain the Bonus Points POTW and how that works...

roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
I assume if you have those players / categories on your roster, you get extra club points?

Comments

• RichNorwoodRichNorwood Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

• roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Right so does that mean if I have those players on my squad I get those points?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    They do if they get the hits and you win the prime match.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    And lastly, what's the prime match? How do I play it?
    Sorry, only been playing a day!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @roysmalley not a problem. Prime events happen on Tuesdays (called Sprint to Victory on Tuesdays), Wednesday as part of the Royale event and Friday-Sunday and are the ones where you get a certain number of free entries per hour to play as shown in the screen shot below. That would show on the main screen and also under the "CLUB / EVENTS" tab. The bonus players for today would not however be bonus players for all those events during the week. You would need to click the "DETAILS" button on the main page, right under the all stars tab, to see bonus player details for each event.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• RichNorwoodRichNorwood Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Any idea why POTW players arent boosts for clash match? Thought that was the norm and part of the advantage of getting them on a weekly basis
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I was wondering the same
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Because they want you to buy both boxes? 

For the Bryce box, at 2.5 percent odds that's 1 in 40 boxes = 8000 gold.

For the POTW box, at 50 percent odds that's of course 1 in 2 boxes = 2200 gold.

So basically you gotta buy a mountain of gold every day to get your bonus players. 

Glu = :trollface:

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Because they want you to buy both boxes? 

For the Bryce box, at 2.5 percent odds that's 1 in 40 boxes = 8000 gold.

For the POTW box, at 50 percent odds that's of course 1 in 2 boxes = 2200 gold.

So basically you gotta buy a mountain of gold every day to get your bonus players. 

Glu = :trollface:

I hear ya, but that was exactly like Game Challengers were working in '18. Same price, same odds, and the players were always bonus on Tuesday/Thursday events as well as the CVC matches on those days.  
  • cuseC08cuseC08 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @roysmalley not a problem. Prime events happen on Tuesdays (called Sprint to Victory on Tuesdays), Wednesday as part of the Royale event and Friday-Sunday and are the ones where you get a certain number of free entries per hour to play as shown in the screen shot below. That would show on the main screen and also under the "CLUB / EVENTS" tab. The bonus players for today would not however be bonus players for all those events during the week. You would need to click the "DETAILS" button on the main page, right under the all stars tab, to see bonus player details for each event.

This was really helpful. So these bonus points... is that the same as loyalty points or something totally different? I understand loyalty points help the club by leveling the club up. What do these club points do and where can I find them?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    cuseC08 said:
    This was really helpful. So these bonus points... is that the same as loyalty points or something totally different? I understand loyalty points help the club by leveling the club up. What do these club points do and where can I find them?
    If you're an 85k ts silver team creating threads about prime event rewards being trash, then you know the answer to the question you've asked on a thread that's been dead for three and a half months. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    cuseC08 said:
    If you're an 85k ts silver team creating threads about prime event rewards being trash, then you know the answer to the question you've asked on a thread that's been dead for three and a half months. 
    @retirepujols mic drop
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    cuseC08 said:

~UNAGI~
    cuseC08 said:
    Bro I’ve been playing the game just as a sitting on the shitter game for the past 7 months. I only started really paying attention to the different types of points and bonus points like 3 weeks ago. Maybe it’s possible that two days ago I knew less about the game than I did one day ago? Maybe the purpose of this forum is so people like myself can get a deeper understanding of the game? Idk... but thanks for trying to make me out to be an asshole. Much appreciated 😉
    edited July 2019
    @cuseC08 What I've seen you post in this forum so far suggests to me your knowledge of the game far exceeds what you have asked here. If you truly don't know, then I apologize and would be more than happy to help. I'm just getting a little worn on the people coming here to spoil the forum. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yeah literally just figuring out between last night and this morning that there are multiple different ranks. So by clicking around in the app I finally figured out the club prime rank. The app is not very easy to navigate in my opinion. And prime rewards for individual players are still trash. Sure if your club ranks #1 those rewards are great. I was talking about Personal rewards if you rank high. #1 draft picks aren’t worth anything more than the xp they can be traded in for unless you have a 4 star player and just looking to get a standard 5 star player to replace him. 
    To answer your question, you earn loyalty points by donating helmets, balls, gloves to your club. In exchange, you earn loyalty points that you may spend on loyalty boxes that contain various resources such as cash, franchise coins, etc. The bonus points you mentioned come from bonus players from the weekend boxes, they just earn you more points in the event to help your club rank higher/score more points.
    edited July 2019
    cuseC08 said:
    Yeah literally just figuring out between last night and this morning that there are multiple different ranks. So by clicking around in the app I finally figured out the club prime rank. The app is not very easy to navigate in my opinion. And prime rewards for individual players are still trash. Sure if your club ranks #1 those rewards are great. I was talking about Personal rewards if you rank high. #1 draft picks aren’t worth anything more than the xp they can be traded in for unless you have a 4 star player and just looking to get a standard 5 star player to replace him. 
    The high-ranking clubs aren't putting in the effort for the rewards, they're doing it simply for the competition. 

@cuseC08 again, I do apologize. My troll detection system isn't always right. For future reference, try not to revive a thread that's over a month old. Oftentimes, the information in older threads can be outdated and it may be better to simply create a new thread. 👍🏻
    cuseC08 said:
    The high-ranking clubs aren't putting in the effort for the rewards, they're doing it simply for the competition. 

@cuseC08 again, I do apologize. My troll detection system isn't always right. For future reference, try not to revive a thread that's over a month old. Oftentimes, the information in older threads can be outdated and it may be better to simply create a new thread. 👍🏻
    Thanks man. I don’t know all the guidelines. I honestly was trying to complement another poster because his post was helpful to me. And I haven’t been paying any attention to the age of threads. In other forums people get mad if you create a new thread when you can simply search for the answer in old threads. Kind of a double edge sword I guess. I’m not one to try being a troll. Honestly just ignorance on fire over here. The game started getting much more interesting to me about a month ago when I realized by leveling to silver I got a whole bunch more upgrades available. I honestly thought at Bronze 10 I had maxed out the game lmao. Didn’t even know I could get specialty players with skills. 
    @cuseC08 ask away, bro. Houmy is very helpful, and following his guidance is extremely wise. That dude knows his stuff, most of the time 🙃
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @cuseC08 ask away, bro. Houmy is very helpful, and following his guidance is extremely wise. That dude knows his stuff, most of the time 🙃
    Don’t ask @houmy about any fences though. He only knows about gates