Options

Updated Version

MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Insaw there was an update for Apple users for TSB 19’. Of course I updated and figured here comes the real 2019’ Launch. Then I see these 2 cats. 

How ? Why ? That photo of Machado is from Tap2017. Cmon Glu 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The update (1.03) will make slugfest significantly easier. Us android boys are still waiting on ours... :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Why easier? Did they say?
  • Options
    @tocopan18 It's not expressed, but try it for yourself if you're ios and you'll see what I mean.
  • Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Slugfest is easier now. Would still like to see these players in the correct uniform and on the correct teams. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    No update on my iPhone yet. A lower wall woukd be nice
  • Options
    @2003cobra Many had the update go through automatically. If you go to the app store, search for tap sports 2019.Then click on Mookie. It will then show what version you're on. If you're on 1.03, you're already updated. Android users are still on 1.02.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Madswagoo said:
    Slugfest is easier now. Would still like to see these players in the correct uniform and on the correct teams. 
    It sure feels like my Votto’s hat size grew at a quicker rate than Barry Bonds’ did 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Still getting my butt kicked in WOH 
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Even worse results in WOH now.
    Can’t get past 3-6. 
    Last time got stuck on 4-6. 
    Even have better hitters too. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I haven't messed with WOH much today because it seems broken, but earlier I couldn't get past 1-6. Just tried again and died twice on 1-4 and then on 1-5. On Monday I had made it to level 5 (although I admittedly didn't mess with it too much then either).
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Can’t get Bryce to hit off of Godley.
    About 10 times now.
    WTH
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    I beat Woh. You get 3 stupid boxes.  No player.  What a waste of time 
  • Options
    Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    They tell you they made it easier.

They lie.
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    WOH seemed the same.  I went to level 3 and went back to Slugfest.  I cycled slugfest no problem tho.  And I believe I have one 5 star (my legend), 1 4 1/2 star, and then the rest 4 stars.  So it’s possibly with a mid level lineup.  
  • Options
    I’m not even joking. Could not beat whatever the 33 rated pitcher was at 1.5 or 1.6 today with my 131 hitter. Usually would lose before then. Insanity. Has to be broken or something. Idk.

Cycled slugfest a few times though so at least I did something. Lots of blue cash and a teeny bit of xp and evo.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I'm at Silver @CanadaCubs, but have everyone capped. As much as I hate to admit this, I've already spent a lot of money in 19... enough to get to All Star level 9... and could not get halfway through level 1 in WOH yesterday. 

Not real happy. I'm done playing 19 other than just to have some fun with the club and maybe cycle slugfest a couple of times on Wednesday. They made it easier, supposedly twice, yesterday. Even after both updates I could not get halfway through level 1 still.
  • Options
    hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Cycled slugfest fairly easy at bronze lvl 10. As far as woh, I had both pow’s, Mays, Ichiro, Fan reward Bradley, and five star acuna as my top hitters and still could not get past 4-7,4-8 in woh. Has any one cycled with ease in bronze? 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @JEDDDOGGY, maybe dumb question, but do you have all team upgrades completed?

Not a dumb question at all! They made a noticeable difference in WOH in 18. But yes, all of the hitting ones are maxed out.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    We have guys cycle in bronze, its definitely harder but very doable if you grind it out.  Its not even that easy in silver, level 3 and 4 are much harder then lv5 IMO. Once you get past those your in good shape. Did 4 cycles in WOH then stuck to derby as it was much easier to obtain cash and xp.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I was able to get through WoH twice yesterday though level 4 for me was the most difficult (Floro and Baez especially).  All hitting upgrades done and clutch performance/in the zone done too.  Not sure if it’s display bugs or actual issues but I’d see at times a “great matchup of 78 hit vs 71 stuff or 84 hit vs 142 stuff” and I’m at silver the lowest hit rating guy I have is 107 with most in the 130+ range.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @CanadaCubs thanks for posting the images. Just picked up that Ramos and was thinking about benching my legend or one of the keepers for now until I get more XP and it makes my decision easier now.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @hornsup17, I’m not sure you can cycle woh in bronze. The players are simply not strong enough to hit a ball at will

• Options
    Went silver and made it through finally! Thanks for help guys