Options

2x Gold Offers - Best Ones?

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
What is everyone finding really good to do and are actually working?

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,723 Posts
    Ones that my wife likes to play. 
  • Options
    Slots are usually ok to do. Something that you can do in an hour or less but also nothing that is only worth 150 or less -might as well wat h videos 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Fanduel gets you 7K for a $10 deposit
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    Fanduel gets you 7K for a $10 deposit
    That’s quite the bargain. I’ll check it out
  • Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    My english period is 45 minutes long, and I was watching videos for around 35-40 minutes, with as minimal pause in-between as possible. During normal gold videos, I was able to accumulate 688 gold in that time, and I think I went from 10100 to around 12300 watching videos in english on Friday. Biggest factor is the video you are able to get. If you get the 30 second videos, then your rate will likely be around 1/3 as fast as the ones where it takes only around 7 seconds to load. I also went from 4000-9000 during double gold one night while studying for my tests, as all my videos were the quick ones. My opinion: if you want a steady flow, do videos, but if you want some quickly, and are willing to take risks and occasionally spend a few bucks, offers are the way to go. I was able to get from 600-12000 gold from Tuesday (when 19 was released) to around 1:20 Friday  (when fan rewards were released). 
  • Options
    Couldn’t find fan duel. $10 would be worth it
  • Options
    Found the fan duel. It was over 8500 gold for a 10 deposit plus they gave me a 5 dollar bonus. Thanks Houmy
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Found the fan duel. It was over 8500 gold for a 10 deposit plus they gave me a 5 dollar bonus. Thanks Houmy
    Glad you found it. Offers still seem to be different for everyone as mine is 7600 gold and still waiting on Tapjoy to pay out but the app did crash after I completed the offer and came back so that may be the hold up.

• Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Will the Fan Duel work if I already have an existing account?
  • Options
    JUSTTHETIPJUSTTHETIP Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Any easy way to find fan duel @2003cobra. I don’t ses it either
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I don't believe it will work or even pop up if you have a FD account. I could certainly be wrong, but I assume that's why it's never popped for me because I already have a FD account.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I have draft kings. No fan duel. But can’t seem to find it
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    I don't believe it will work or even pop up if you have a FD account. I could certainly be wrong, but I assume that's why it's never popped for me because I already have a FD account.
    I actually had FD last season and it popped up for me. Also note that the offer does not mention ineligibility for already having FD and opening a new account and that is why I went with it.  

• Options
    Houmy said:
    DFBB said:
    I actually had FD last season and it popped up for me. Also note that the offer does not mention ineligibility for already having FD and opening a new account and that is why I went with it.  
    Where was it located? Towards top? Bottom? Did it just pop right up or did you have to do something special?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @JUSTTHETIP most of the time the offers are not in the same location for all or even for the same amount as it was 7600 gold for me but 8500 for @2003cobra so there is really no surefire way for others to tell you where to find it. For me it was about 10 offers down. And as you can see by the thread it didn't even show for @DFBB

#offersgate anyone?

• Options
    Houmy said:
    @JUSTTHETIP most of the time the offers are not in the same location for all or even for the same amount as it was 7600 gold for me but 8500 for @2003cobra so there is really no surefire way for others to tell you where to find it. For me it was about 10 offers down. And as you can see by the thread it didn't even show for @DFBB

#offersgate anyone?
    Ya that’s not right. And $10 for 7 or 8 thousand gold is too good to pass up. But I’ve literaly scrolled the entire list 5 times now and it’s not there. That’s not cool
  • Options
    @JUSTTHETIP try searching with WIFI and then 4G. Shouldn't matter but you never know with ip changing.

• Options
    Any easy way to find fan duel @2003cobra. I don’t ses it
    I tried to find it to take a screen shot but I didn’t see it. I closed out the app and tried a few times with no luck. The first time that I saw it I had clicked see more offers and it was at the top. It must not be there everyday. I’ll check back daily to see if I can find it again 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Edit: disregard my comment. Forgot @2003cobra already signed up for it.

• Options
    Here’s the icon if it helps 
  • Options
    It may be that tapjoy blocks offers in states they would not be available? Fanduel is banned in 9 states but not sure if that's the reason. @JUSTTHETIP what state do you live in if you don't mind me asking?

• Options
    Maine
  • Options
    Maine is not on the list so not sure why Tapjoy doesn't show you or some others the offer.