SLUGFEST

Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
So what does everyone's  sluggers look like so far?  Mine not so good!!!!

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I've been lucky with my picks so no complaints here

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @Houmy wanted to ask are you using gold for draft picks or getting them from season mode? 
    @slafrance2 haven't finished my first season yet so used about 3.5K in gold and got lucky.

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Cycled for my first time!  Much easier with the lower wall!  Thanks again for your help @Houmy

@slafrance2 I used about 4.5k in gold and did not get as lucky as Houmy's pulls. 

I have:
    Fully maxed Legend (with maxed skills) who I used at 5.10
    5 star players:  2
    4.5 star players:  3
    4 star players:  9 (All right handed which does not matter anymore).

Hope this helps.
    @midgetmullet I am glad you cycled brother and it has all been my pleasure. Hope for more cycles for you in the coming weeks/months.

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Same as others have mentioned. Spent around 4k gold for picks. Still waiting for first cycle though...

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Same as others have mentioned. Spent around 4k gold for picks. Still waiting for first cycle though...

Your lineup is definitely good enough to cycle.  It's easier to play it on a tablet than on your phone in my opinion if you have that option.
  • CEOCEO Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Anyone able to cycle at silver? 4-10 was hard enough. I almost don't want to try level 5.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    3 cycles at silver already for derby. Easy after the update.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    My sluggers suck it and I cycled😎
    1 restart on 5.9 & 5.10 but that’s it!
    Bottom Line is if you can hit 5k points you have a shot with any lineup!!!
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    My sluggers suck it and I cycled😎
    1 restart on 5.9 & 5.10 but that’s it!
    Bottom Line is if you can hit 5k points you have a shot with any lineup!!!
    I cycled with a similar lineup and didn’t have a problem.  Just need to get your timing right and get a bit lucky.  
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Actually managed to complete a cycle without a single guy capped. 20% boost on level 10 w/ puig at silver 5. 
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Here’s my sluggers
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Today was a day of resources and I got in about 15x cycles with this group: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Nice. Heck of a day for resources
    Damnit. Not a single cycle. Upside is though I am losing fewer battles. Seem to only hit 5k once every 3-4 tries. 

You guys that went rhb only are on to something. I often get tripped up using righty and then lefty or vice versa. It’s probably just in my head but they seem different enough that Im late on lefties and early in righties when switching. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Just keep grinding you will get it.   Its a timing thing.   Once you get that down you will do great with this group
    Here's my crew.  Made it through 7 times and got thru level 4 an 8th time.   Wasn't super motivated to do more 

Here's my crew.  Made it through 7 times and got thru level 4 an 8th time.   Wasn't super motivated to do more 

That Muncy is great. My 5* is only a 103 so you got super lucky there buddy. 

Houmy said:

That Muncy is great. My 5* is only a 103 so you got super lucky there buddy. 
    TY, yes very lucky.   It took alot of picks to get anything above a 4 and it happened to be I think the highest rated slugger along with Trout.
    I saw a different Ohtani than the one I have at 5.7 yesterday rated at 114? Is that a legend slugger or one of the slugger busters or whatever that are offered while event is live?
    Just went silver so hoping this can get it done.   dont really wanna sink bxp into guys under 4.5 stars

I saw a different Ohtani than the one I have at 5.7 yesterday rated at 114? Is that a legend slugger or one of the slugger busters or whatever that are offered while event is live?
    Probably same as yours but in one tier higher than you (Silver if you are Bronze).

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited April 2019

The five star Ohtani starts at 85 so he's prob around a 104-105 at b10. The one at 5.7 is b10, but at 114. I'm not sure why that is, but last year, they also had a super highly rated that was never made available. Or at least, not the same version.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @Houmy Wish I took a screenshot, image was different (batting instead of portrait) and he was rated higher, definitely b10.
    @Houmy Wish I took a screenshot, image was different (batting instead of portrait) and he was rated higher, definitely b10.
    In that case different version then. So now we have higher max 5* sluggers as well? Super :neutral: 

Houmy said:
    In that case different version then. So now we have higher max 5* sluggers as well? Super :neutral: 

#sluggergate