Options

Tap 2019

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
Besides the glitches and few hiccups how is everyone liking Tap 19? Anyone like it better than previous years? Like the Keepers idea? Let’s here some input!

Comments

• Options
    sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I love the game, 18 was great .. 19 seems to be on the right track. Ready to see primes and legends added . 19 has a few issues, but is to be expected.rewards see to be a little better. Went fro bronze to silver really quick. Which I am glad for that. Goin from platinum on 18 to bronze on 19 was hard to chew. I just wish our keepers that were 500+ players could upgrade to what they were.. like the all stars tab, rewards are on point..overall thumbs up.. 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @sworkman3 it’s always hard to start brand new team, but at least you can bring a few players over from last year! Myself I love the grind of building my team up again. I made the jump too to silver up to 45k strength. I like all star tab as well it’s great for people who aren’t big spenders. Hey if you ever up to a challenge send me a game invite. UltimateWarrior 
  • Options
    TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I would have liked 4 keepers/ 2 hitters, 2 pitchers. It killed me to leave Reggie Jackson & Kluber, lol. Other than that, fewer video freeze ups and glitches so far. And yes, tough to go from Diamond to Bronze but fun to grow a team as you go.