Options

All Star Progression

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
edited March 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Has anyone seen their all star progressive meter increase outside of buying bundles. It says you can earn through playing the game, ranking up, and more. I have not seen anything yet that progresses this meter forward besides a couple small bundles I purchased got me to level 3. 

Comments

• Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Amused_79 said:
    Has anyone seen their all star progressive meter increase outside of buying bundles. It says you can earn through playing the game, ranking up, and more. I have not seen anything yet that progresses this meter forward besides a couple small bundles I purchased got me to level 3. 
    I'm guessing that game play all star increase will come over time.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m not sure how it really works but mine hasn’t increased lately
  • Options
    CEOCEO Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    maybe by "playing the game" they mean moving from bronze-silver-gold
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    CEO said:

That's correct when you level you team up from Bronze to Silver etc. You will get all star tickets.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:
    CEO said:

That's correct when you level you team up from Bronze to Silver etc. You will get all star tickets.
    Not the case at silver 4 and 5.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Chii said:
    ZaneJ78 said:
    CEO said:

Not the case at silver 4 and 5.
    What they meant is that when you go from Bronze to Silver you get the tickets and later when you move from Silver to Gold you should get more tickets. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Does anyone know how many tickets are required to level up to each progression? I heard $818 gets you to the highest progression but just thought I would ask.
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many tickets are required to level up to each progression? I heard $818 gets you to the highest progression but just thought I would ask.
    I had heard that $818 (not confirmed) was for level 10 which is listed as VIP and not level 15. Not sure if that will automatically make you a VIP or not but I am sure we will find out as the season progresses and most reach that point.

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @Houmy I didn’t know it even got that high. That’s awesome. I’m loving this so far!
  • Options
    @navyjack77 yes level 15 is shown as the last level for now but they may add more levels as the season goes by. They were beta testing an all star system by invites only last year and I am not sure if this is based on that or not. You can also see the number of tickets needed to get to the next level at the top of the all star page once you click on the tab from the main screen. Not sure how many tickets you get for purchases or leveling up tiers though.

• Options
    joeycolcutsjoeycolcuts Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    got 30 for going from silver1 to 2
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I went from bronze to silver yesterday and did not get any. 
  • Options
    Well I can confirm that subscriptions do count for AS tickets but I am not sure if they would on the weekly renewal. Since I have two out of 3 CVC players decided to get the CVC subscription now instead of later on and try my luck at it today to see if I can place top 50 in the VIP Gauntlet. Probably won't as those events get crazy but want to try it anyway.

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Well I can confirm that subscriptions do count for AS tickets but I am not sure if they would on the weekly renewal. Since I have two out of 3 CVC players decided to get the CVC subscription now instead of later on and try my luck at it today to see if I can place top 50 in the VIP Gauntlet. Probably won't as those events get crazy but want to try it anyway.
    Awesome, thats good to know
  • Options
    Question for the non-VIP. Do you all see the "VIP All Star" level 10 & above? According to the newsletter that's a VIP only perk and I hope it's not going to mislead non-VIP to chase it in vain in case they can't collect it.

• Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Question for the non-VIP. Do you all see the "VIP All Star" level 10 & above? According to the newsletter that's a VIP only perk and I hope it's not going to mislead non-VIP to chase it in vain in case they can't collect it.
    No it doesn't. It only shows 9 levels on mine.
  • Options
    @Scioscia_Fan thank you for confirming. 

• Options
    NixedNixed Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Similarly, last weekend I hit the 12k weekend fan reward, to which at least one additional “bonus” tier popped up after that, which looked congruent with the extra VIP All Star tiers. Is this standard practice for VIPs to have extra tiers? Or can a non-VIP confirm if the bonus tiers popped up after hitting the highest tier?

Based on the response above it would lead me to believe it’s just like the tickets, but I’ve been curious since it happened. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Nixed said:
    Similarly, last weekend I hit the 12k weekend fan reward, to which at least one additional “bonus” tier popped up after that, which looked congruent with the extra VIP All Star tiers. Is this standard practice for VIPs to have extra tiers? Or can a non-VIP confirm if the bonus tiers popped up after hitting the highest tier?

Based on the response above it would lead me to believe it’s just like the tickets, but I’ve been curious since it happened. 
    That’s a normal thing for everyone. Anything Glu can do to entice you to spend more gold they will do it 
  • Options
    NixedNixed Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @Bigpredfan makes sense.. thanks for clarifying!