Options

Weekend box odds

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
finally some odds I can get behind. 10% chance at a super and 100% chance at a player. 1st box pull 

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    We know who the fan rewards player is gonna be...Nick Markakis lol 
  • Options
    DeuceDeuce Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    This has been a long time coming. With new players coming out almost daily, the game isn't really worth the investment unless odds improve. So kudos to GLU for increasing the odds.

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Congrats @Bigpredfan. I knew that you & me would both be super tempted about this. I got lucky too in 5 boxes. Markakis is listed as a bonus player too but I don't see him in the box? Fan rewards perhaps?

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Damn @Houmy, that Ozzie is nice!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JUSTTHETIPJUSTTHETIP Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    What’s Acuna’s skill?
  • Options
    @DFBB that he is. I am glad it was him actually and not Acuna since Hank & Ted are already there along with Yelich.

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Congrats @Bigpredfan. I knew that you & me would both be super tempted about this. I got lucky too in 5 boxes. Markakis is listed as a bonus player too but I don't see him in the box? Fan rewards perhaps?

Congrats!  I know you are a big Braves fan so thats awesome 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Opened 20 boxes and got Biddle. Meh.
  • Options
    Thank you @Mattattack . I usually just buy 1 weekend box but since it was the Braves today 5 was the max. But let it be said loud & clear "I WILL NOT CHASE THOSE CHIPPER BOXES THIS YEAR" (maybe). 

• Options
    Houmy said:
    Thank you @Mattattack . I usually just buy 1 weekend box but since it was the Braves today 5 was the max. But let it be said loud & clear "I WILL NOT CHASE THOSE CHIPPER BOXES THIS YEAR" (maybe). 
    It’s a lot easier to not chase them when they aren’t available.....  congrats on those pulls. 
  • Options
    What’s Acuna’s skill?
    Hot streak. I think activated when he has 2 or more hits in a game 
  • Options
    What’s Acuna’s skill?
    Hot streak. I think activated when he has 2 or more hits in a game 
    Would that qualify as the best CVC player in the game then? Jumping the gun before @DFBB asks :wink: 

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @Houmy how about that Fred Freeman?
  • Options
    And of course I couldn't resist this. And for those wondering it did give 300 AS tickets so every dollar spent it is.

• Options
    @Houmy how about that Fred Freeman?
    hahah I was literally posting about that while you were posting yours. Great lefty for WOH for now.

• Options
    I just wish I'd stop getting the popup though. Wonder what would happen if I get another one since my 1/1 limit is already met. Not curious enough to pay $30 for duplicate XP though but curious nonetheless. 

• Options
    troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
     8 boxes 4 player and 4 duplicates 

Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not Defeated
  • Options
    I also couldn’t resist Freddie. I’m currently debating if the RISP skill is worth my investment 
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I also couldn’t resist Freddie. I’m currently debating if the RISP skill is worth my investment 
    At this point I think it is. At least up to 3-4% is not a big expense. I'm surprised they are already releasing players with skills in the first week of this season. Way sooner than last year.

@Houmy we are going the same route today. I got that Freeman (couldn't resist either) and pulled Ozzie and Biddle from the box (along with a bunch of crappy ones, and duplicates). I opened a bit more boxes (12 in total) cause I wanted the gold to take me to the next stadium level though.
    Go Braves !!

• Options
    @tocopan18 you may want to double check the stadium progress as on my device yesterday's fan rewards was still running until the new one with Markakis started today.

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @tocopan18 you may want to double check the stadium progress as on my device yesterday's fan rewards was still running until the new one with Markakis started today.

fan rewards wasn't running in my this morning when I bought the boxes. I double checked before pulling the trigger. And the gold counted cause it took me to the next stadium level (3)
  • Options
    tocopan18 said:
    At this point I think it is. At least up to 3-4% is not a big expense. I'm surprised they are already releasing players with skills in the first week of this season. Way sooner than last year.

My problem is that I can’t just dip my toe in the water. If I go, it’s all the way to 8% right now. Lol 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @tocopan18 then I have to start a new ticket once my ticket for the missing AS tickets is closed. Yesterday's was still running on mine :angry: 

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think if you consider that RISP is pretty good for WOH outside of 5.10 and cvc then I think it is at this stage
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Box odds are great  especially for pulling the same scrub over and over lol
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Houmy said:

Houmy you said a couple of days ago that you’re good luck streak was going to end. I guess not. 
  • Options
    @2003cobra shhhh GLU is listening :wink: 

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    My bad
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    It’s been a good day for me as well.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Mulderken said:
    Box odds are great  especially for pulling the same scrub over and over lol
    Yup ! Got the same 3 weak-ass players twice each. What a waste. Ready to switch to APBA replay