Options

Which sluggers to upgrade?

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
Anyone have tips on which sluggers to upgrade? Only 5 stars?

Comments

• Options
    NixedNixed Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    In my opinion, as long as you have the timing you can hang in even with 4 stars. I was able to multi-cycle with my legend, 3 4.5 stars and the rest 4 stars. Yes, obviously, if you have 5 stars invest in them first, but I feel it’s not as much of a waste if you invest in 4.5 star players like it is on your normal roster. 

My personal suggestion would be to not MAX the 4 stars though. I left them at Bronze 10 and took the 4.5 stars all the way to Silver 10 and it was fine. Again, it’s all about timing. 

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    @Nixed yes! Thanks, 4 stars to bronze 10, 4.5-5 take them up to silver 10!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @marcoslo if your legend is level 7 or higher in silver then take your top 4 sluggers only  to silver only and max them as the bottom 5 in Bronze 10 should still be able to handle slugfest. If you see that top 4 don't cut it during slugfest then take one more at that time.

Try to cycle with the bare minimum in silver since if you cycle every week those top 4 would move down the list and replace your bronze sluggers anyway.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Is silver tougher than bronze to cycle?  I leveled up my 8 best righties (before the stadium change) in bronze so I could try to get used to the same swing/power with all of them.
  • Options
    NixedNixed Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    If anything to me it almost felt a little bit easier the first time I went through in silver because your hitters are now able to hit it out every time even if your timing wasn’t PERFECT (as long as you pull it/go center).

If there is any difference at all it is negligible, assuming you’re able to rank up your sluggers as suggested above. 
  • Options
    I’m still in bronze😌 so who should I upgrade now in bronze and who should I upgrade in silver?
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    3* or better for bronze is no big deal but when you go silver I wouldn’t take anything less then a 4 *
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Nixed said:
    If anything to me it almost felt a little bit easier the first time I went through in silver because your hitters are now able to hit it out every time even if your timing wasn’t PERFECT (as long as you pull it/go center).

If there is any difference at all it is negligible, assuming you’re able to rank up your sluggers as suggested above. 
    Thanks @Nixed.  Since it looks like it might be a while before I cycle WOH, I was hesitant to go to silver if it would mean losing the ability to get some good resources from Slugfest, but if it’s about the same as bronze I should be ok.