Options

Any other Android users super laggy after the update?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I've experienced extreme lag and input delays of 2-3 seconds ever since the update. It became so annoying that I resorted to uninstalling. When I reinstalled, everything was great again. Things were crisp and moving from screen to screen didn't cause any lag. Well, in a few hours, things started to get slow again. And today, things are ultra slow yet again. I'll uninstall very soon, but this 'fix' shouldn't be necessary. Anyone else experiencing issues? Fwiw, at least a couple of other android users experienced the same thing, post-update. Also, fwiw, my wife's older iphone works just fine.
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Match me games are laggy for me when the pitch is being thrown. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Android here and the whole game experience vs 18 is awful - every transition lags, button presses don't respond and u think it didn't register, then press again only to find there is a delay and u have now spent gold.... just terrible imo.  You have to be so careful with any player upgrade etc. Black screen now shows for 3 or more seconds in cvc - u think it might have crashed.... then it comes back. Not good.

Edit - i think it has got worse in the last week but since launch it has not been good at all for me
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @benny100 Dude, that's exactly what I've been going through! If you uninstall/install, it'll temporarily fix it, but then it gets that way again over time. Ugh!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Same experience here as well on Android.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The lag for just about everything is painful but actual game play is not too bad...been there since beta...I’m afraid to delete and reinstall... 18 flew on my new device, 19 has no wings and a severe limp
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    I just did a fresh install and it has made a difference. Hopefully lasts for a while. Trying to use video boosts on CVC was a nightmare before
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I've had similar issues, but it seems to be revolved around ads. After I would watch an ad the game would take about fifty seconds to continue on to the next screen. This seems to be a different problem, but I have had the same experience with reinstalling, it being fine, and then gradulaly go downhill again.
  • Options
    CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    i uninstalled and reinstalled 2019 due to lag issues/.....is there a limit to the amount of times we can uninstall and then reinstall app again?....thanks
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I have a android and experience every issue imaginable. 19 has been terrible compared to 18. Hopefully they get things sorted out soon
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Laggy mc'laggy is back....... didn't last long!

Smooth...... 1 button press behind for the whole at bat.... was funny but c'mon guys..... this is not a new game.....