Login bonus

dcoloxdcolox Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
I dont  know if glu will like this idea but I think they should have some login reward. For example everyday you login you receive reward like xp or cash or evo. If you login for consecutive 7 day you get some  special box that guarantee you player from your team.(Could be 4.5 star pick or potw box)If you login everyday in a month, you get special edition box that rewards you special edition player from past boxes with 100% chance.

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The they used to have this. I think that 2017 was the last time but I’m not sure
  • SUPREMELGNDS24SUPREMELGNDS24 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This would be freaking awesome if they did this I’d definitely make sure to be on everyday(not that I’m not already) 
  • kingxeazykingxeazy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    yes.. this would be nice, it would reward us tsb grinders that aren’t vip yet getting those cool rewards.
  • JadossJadoss Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I second this. Would be a great addition to the game and it’ll keep people glued to the game.... no pun intended :smiley:
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The they used to have this. I think that 2017 was the last time but I’m not sure
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    This is essentially what Moments is. They did have it set up more as a daily log in item back in Tap ‘14.
  • 97iners97iners Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    dcolox said:
    I dont  know if glu will like this idea but I think they should have some login reward. For example everyday you login you receive reward like xp or cash or evo. If you login for consecutive 7 day you get some  special box that guarantee you player from your team.(Could be 4.5 star pick or potw box)If you login everyday in a month, you get special edition box that rewards you special edition player from past boxes with 100% chance.

• 97iners97iners Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    That would be amazing! I doubt it will happen tho. :(