Options

WOH, Can you cycle?

Comments

• Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I had great trouble with level 4. Had to keep at it , switching up hitting order. Hopefully 5 goes better. 
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Finally beat 4.10 and as mantle was raising his hands in celebration I got the OOPS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN, WE NEED TO RESTART error 
  • Options
    ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Finally beat 4.10 and as mantle was raising his hands in celebration I got the OOPS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN, WE NEED TO RESTART error 
    Exact same thing happened to me. It first happened at 4.6, which seemed more difficult than 4.7, 4.8, 4.9 and 4.10, but then it happened again. I sent in a ticket, so we'll see.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I’m now 0-8 vs Lester the molester at 4.10 and have a grand total of 2 hits off him.

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Can anybody tell me I can’t get past 5-10 with this guy. Should I upgrade him first? 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Today is stupid 
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    So level 5 was much easier then 4 for me.  Only round I had trouble with was 5.7 lefty.  I was persistent on winning it with trout as he is a big righty!!   Well I did succeed after 6 attempts at it. But then went right through the rest. 
      So one cycle will be it for me.  Got trout already capped and box offers nothing to keep. So I’ll get some points for club to end the day!!
    so now I have cycled in 4 woh events!!   
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    And now you can buy the WOH box for 500g? Wonder how many are going to not pay attention and actually but a few after opening the one they get for cycling?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I went 1-2 before they changed it up, 1-8 after.  The 5.10 with a guy on first is a double edged sword.  If you can avoid hitting into a DP you only need 3 hits to win if you can walk it off vs 5 before the change.  Got exp the 2nd time through but I’ve capped a pitcher and 3 sluggers today so it’s been a good day.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I cycled for the first time today. Already had Trout and picked up Simmons.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Just hit into triple play.

DOT DOT DOT
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    This has happened to me 6 times so far today. 5 times on wins and 1 time on a loss.
    Luckily it hasn't been on a 4.10/5.10 scenario
  • Options
    ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Today is stupid 
    And frustrating. Actually, I wish they'd lose the patronizing "Oops..." quote. Does me no good when I finally BEAT Lester and get that dumb pop up taking my progress. 
  • Options
    What a grind today but I finally beat it with no restarts in 5-the only round that I got through on the first try. Got beat 4 times in round 2 right after that.  Can’t figure it out sometimes. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited April 2019
    2003cobra said:
    What a grind today but I finally beat it with no restarts in 5-the only round that I got through on the first try. Got beat 4 times in round 2 right after that.  Can’t figure it out sometimes. 
    The thing that gets me is the blatant nerf applied to batters at given times in round. The game helps quite a bit tying the score up but then it just seems random if you're actually gonna have a bat made of wood or one made of foam after that. Timing can be what seems to be identical and the ball jumps off the bat or is made of lead. Sofa. Kingdom.
  • Options
    Got to 5.9 taking a break for mental clarity then gonn get back to it 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    The thing that gets me is the blatant nerf applied to batters at given times in round. The game helps quite a bit tying the score up but then it just seems random if you're actually gonna have a bat made of wood or one made of foam after that. Timing can be what seems to be identical and the ball jumps off the bat or is made of lead. Sofa. Kingdom.
    Now Beckham can’t get past 3-6 with a video boost. Really just playing for resources but the foam bats are in play for sure
  • Options
    tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Cycled twice with bellinger with skill up to prime xp then lost interest
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Beat it for the first time this year.  Bronze 40k team.  One video restart at 5.10, no boosts.  Trout got added....team that beat it included the 3.99 opening day Mookie.  

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I finally cycled for my first time lol! Spent some gold, but I guess that’s the nature of the beats. Minus Trout and Simmons. I had a Culberson in there during my run. 

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Ended up cycling a couple times and then went through to lvl 4 a third time. Didn’t play lvl 5 a 3rd time because the rewards on lvls 1 thru 4 are better than what you get for beating the whole thing haha.

The live boost really helps, I’ll rely on that in lieu of using gold boosts for the time being until the lvl 5 reward doesn’t suck.
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Got my first cycle of 19 today.  Level 3 had been impossible for me last week and was today as well.  I finally beat it and then 4 was relatively easy.  I lost in 5-8 with Ichiro so I used 40 gold on 5-8, 5-9 and 80 gold on 5-10 because I was running out of time.  160 gold total, I'm ok with that.   Got XP from the box though so that's disappointing.
  • Options
    sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Level 4 took me forever today. Cycled through level 5 pretty quick. I waited until they lowered the skill level and gave me a “live boost” for my team playing. Then had to use the video boost for 5/6 through 5/10. 
  • Options
    Got 5.10 3 times...meh oh well
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Had no luck in bronze today. Went silver.  Beat it with only 2 guys max silver. 
  • Options
    I ended up cycling twice today. The second time, the game glitched and force closed the App as I opened the box. I did not get the gift. I put in a ticket. No, I did not have Trout in my Subs.
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited April 2019
    If I can cycle with this bag of misfits, anyone can. I didnt even have potw trout in level 4. I also got Simmons from the box but will scrap him once this weeks events are over.

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Question, after I completed lvl 5 I couldn't get past 1.5 lol is that common at all? I mean it was also 11:30pm and I was dozing off haha
  • Options
    McjiggleMcjiggle Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    WOH is damn near impossible. I can’t get out of round lvl 4
    Shane Shucart
  • Options
    @slafrance2 I noticed this too. After I cycled for the second time, it was damn near impossible to even get passed level 3. I was losing autoplays at level 1 and 2 where I wasn’t before my 2nd cycle. I think later in the event it gets harder because they know people will get desperate trying to cycle, resulting in more gold spent. My 2nd time through was tougher than the 1st.