WOH 3X Bronx Bombers box

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
3 Bronx bomber boxes for cycling WOH today. Looks like I’ll be focusing on Slugfest again.

Comments

• PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Ouch. I will probably try to get into Level 5 but won't kill myself trying to cycle for that.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Yea.  Im not playing  woh at all for that ridiculous box.  
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Why not guys?? The odds are so good.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Dam.  I have Judge. Guess ill slow play for some points. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Hey guys do you auto play for WOH or play it. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Hey guys do you auto play for WOH or play it. 
    I'd autoplay as much as possible if you want to multicycle. Just make sure you aren't short on cash.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

That prize is real junkie though considering the 7.5% odds. GLU devs must be doing their taxes this week so no time to make a new version of Trout.

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Houmy said:
    That prize is real junkie though considering the 7.5% odds. GLU devs must be doing their taxes this week so no time to make a new version of Trout.

LOL right! Not even a new box either. Running out of ideas I guess.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Sounds dumb, but getting 3 boxes equals helmets which to me i value for leveling my club hahaha
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    WOH is not very appealing. Agreed.
    Thankfully I went Gold last night ...not missing much with that box :)
  • Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    What does it mean to “slow play” it?
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Dave480 said:

You play 1.1, win with the bonus guy, then lose 1.2.  Then you start the tower over again, using a different guy at 1.1, and the bonus guy at 1.2.  And on and on. 

There has been some rumor that Glu considers this cheating, but who knows at this point.   

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Dave480 said:
    It means to play as many rounds as you can play with your bonus player. You would use him on round 1 then lose round 2 on purpose. You would then use him in round 2 and lose round 3 on purpose. You can do this through all ten rounds to maximize your points. It takes a while for each round therefore called slow play
    Metsicans said:
    Dave480 said:

You play 1.1, win with the bonus guy, then lose 1.2.  Then you start the tower over again, using a different guy at 1.1, and the bonus guy at 1.2.  And on and on. 

There has been some rumor that Glu considers this cheating, but who knows at this point.   

The first rule of slow playing is: you do not talk about slow playing :wink: 

But to answer @Metsicans concern GLU does consider it an exploit and has been known to jail for it.

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    It's also a little faster to start the round u want to lose, get past the match up screen and then restart the app. Saves u having to work through 3 outs.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Is it just me or is Baez a superhero pitcher at 4.6
    Is it just me or is Baez a superhero pitcher at 4.6
    i use my legend on him since he is my best bat vs righties.  Thats my recommendation as the guys after Baez dont feel as tough
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I cycled just because but what a crappy reward. I already have Torres and got the weakest players possible with my picks 
  • Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Thanks for the explanation...and yeah, probably best left undiscussed...
    Who is the bonus player 
    @Itsouttahere2 click on "Details" on the main page for bonus information for each event.

Got it thanks 
    Any tips on how to cycle woh
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I cycled today for the first time ever! Didn’t pull anything worth keeping from the 3 NY draft picks I ultimately got.  But I cycled! 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Only had about 2-3 hrs to play today but cycled once and did good with the box.

Hit Torres on the 2nd of the 3 boxes

Took me 5 cycles but managed to grab Torres on the last one.  I can only do so much derby without pulling my hair out and needed a 2B badly so it was worth the chase.  Stock piled some nice bxp in terms of draft picks as well
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I managed 3 cycles in WOH yesterday but couldn’t even get a 5 star Yankee. All in all, I opened 18 boxes Tuesday and Wednesday and came away with nothing more than a sore thumb. FML 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Metsicans said:
    Dave480 said:

But to answer @Metsicans concern GLU does consider it an exploit and has been known to jail for it.
    I did not know this. I thought this was a common practice that people do to get these astronomical WOH club points on Mondays. How else would these clubs be getting to One Billion club points?
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Metsicans said:
    Dave480 said:

I just don't understand how they can jail you for it. It is your choice when you use your players and they sure as shit don't care if you lose at any other point (i.e. 110 batter 50 pitcher and you lose ;) )