Slugfest oops we need to restart...

Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
Anyone else having this issue. I hit my last home run for a win, then game says oopps we need to restart and lose all progress. Soo frustrating. Had it happened multiple times today and makes it unplayable. Also, then need to have a pause feature in slugfest like WOH in case you get interrupted or need to turn off your phone.

Comments

• SGTJMONEYSGTJMONEY Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I have not but my club members have, so I have not touched slugfest
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Happened to me on 3.8 once. And oh believe you me I have been asking for a pause feature since 17. Doesn't GLU know that most of us have day jobs that could interfere with a round?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Has happened twice today...twice last week too... almost always in the 10th round and immediately after the ball sails over the wall...like I’m not having enuff challenge getting thru after going silver and forgetting xp for my sluggers too lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    So fking fed up with this crap! Restarts, lags, bs customer service. 
    Just had another lvl 10 oooppps..... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Are you guys all Android? I have not had an issue like that all night. The issue I described in the WOH cycle thread was self-induced I believe. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I haven’t had an issue all day on my iPhone. Video restart worked when needed as well. 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I'm not playing Slugfest yet but the lag between screens is horrendous.  If I was new and didn't know the screen flow I'd be clicking all over.  When watching a video boost in WoH I have to wait up to 10 seconds for the confirmation screen to come up.  This is brutal.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Android is extremely buggy at the moment. I've experienced many of the issues mentioned here and others that are just as annoying. I've resorted to doing a daily fresh install, but that doesn't address that bugs that apparently, are android specific. Hopefully, there's an update asap.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Had the oops message several times, cs requested a screen shot, so I sent them one. They responded that they have run through sf with no issues on there end
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Yeah, we just like to complain and make stuff up coz we’ve got nothing better to do hey cs/devs?when several people take the time to write about issues in the forums and have clubmates go thru the same experiences, and many tickets are sent in over the same problem, I think maybe there is one? Like if it looks *#@!, smells like *#@!, it’s probably *#@!
    It's all done with mirrors
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I have IOS and I was having a lot of issues with the videos to replay a round in slugfest. I was fed up and turned the game off. Same shit different version.