Options

Ive searched and can't find it... how many resources should be banked before I move to silver?

roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
I thought it was something like million in cash, what about XP and gold?

Comments

• Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Depends if you play Slugfest.  If so I just did with 150,000XP and 2,000 gold.  It's enough to level 5 of your sluggers, your starting lineup, your legend and bring two of your keepers to around level 5.  
  • Options
    sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I used almost 2,000 gold and 125,000 BXP to get almost all of my players capped in Silver. That includes two of my keepers. I made sure to level up my pitchers first. This helps for bonus games and season games. I haven’t started leveling up my sluggers yet. 
  • Options
    roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    So dumb question, I assume keepers are referencing last year? Or do you pick players to bring to silver?

Current at 550,000 cash, 34,000 bxp and 3,100 gold. All 4 star batters and I do play slugfest
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    keepers are players who you brought last year.  I think Sluggers are about 10,000xp to go from s1 to s10 and regular players are about 6k.  Hope this helps.  Your legend and keepers are much more expensive to bring up.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @roysmalley here is a chart that @Bigpredfan & @dkarski87 took the time to put together 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @roysmalley here is a chart that @Bigpredfan & @dkarski87 took the time to put together 

I’d love to take credit for that, but that’s all DK.