Comments

• BIGDADDYELKBIGDADDYELK Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    🙌
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Load up guys - double gold videos is running
    You beat me to the punch. Gonna watch a ton of videos
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Looks like Gillette and DSC have parted ways with tapjoy. At least I'm not seeing the razor blade offers anymore - they were good for double gold weekends
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Looks like Gillette and DSC have parted ways with tapjoy. At least I'm not seeing the razor blade offers anymore - they were good for double gold weekends
    Didnt realize that.  A bummer if true.  Aside from the nice gold I actually used/need those razors haha
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I think @DFBB already used up all the video quota for the day. No mas on my end.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @benny100 i have DSC on mine but they cut the offer in half.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @benny100 i have DSC on mine but they cut the offer in half.
    Lucky Canadians! Lol. 
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Do you get the double gold on offers if you start the offer during the weekend or do you have to finish it during the weekend?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Do you get the double gold on offers if you start the offer during the weekend or do you have to finish it during the weekend?

You will get credit for the double gold so long as you finish it in a timely(usually stated) manner.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The offer has to be completed within the time frame listed for the double gold offers so if you have to reach a certain level in one of the games you download it has to be in that time frame and if you reach that level after the double gold offer is over you would get the regular payout.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Houmy said:
    The offer has to be completed within the time frame listed for the double gold offers so if you have to reach a certain level in one of the games you download it has to be in that time frame and if you reach that level after the double gold offer is over you would get the regular payout.
    How about if you started it prior to the weekend, but finish it during the double weekend.  Would you only receive the single gold?
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Be careful watching videos for gold, several times I've spent good chunks of time watching only to be rewarded a much lower amount that doesn't add up to the amount I've watched 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Ive had it appear many times on the screen like that but my gold total has always updated to reflect the actual number that it should be 
  • 2livecrew2livecrew Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Has anyone done the Postmates offer? The description is very broad in what it consists of
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Cs said the video issue is a glitch that they are working on. Said to get rewards after no.more than 10.videos to make sure it is.correct.