Double gold tips

jb8548jb8548 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Any tips to get the short vids or good offers to complete? 

Comments

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Many of the slot games allow you to autospin and then you don't have to press any buttons.  I let this spin while I'm not looking at my phone.  
    Also these are pretty easy:  Marvel's Strike Force, the bingo games, coin master and WSOP
  • nelagesbuenonelagesbueno Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    The Instacart offer is good—-you get gold and don’t have to make a trip to the store
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    How do you go about collecting the gold for these offers? I did 2 of the quiz options and received nothing. Want to know what I'm doing wrong, thanks.
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    How do you go about collecting the gold for these offers? I did 2 of the quiz options and received nothing. Want to know what I'm doing wrong, thanks.
    Those quiz’s can be a little tricky, it’s like there’s a quiz within a quiz that you have to find.  I won’t do them anymore due to all of the info they try to get out of you.  That being said, open a request ticket through TapJoy, it will be via email.  When you’re doing offers take as many screenshots as you can, from the offer page, to the App Store, to opening the app,to game play,  or any page the quiz may take you.  You’ll need proof that you’ve followed the motions.  And if it’s a game where you need to sign up, make sure you do so!  
  • 2livecrew2livecrew Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I recently completed three gold offers yesterday and today and haven't received the reward for any of them yet. Does it normally take a while to get your rewards?
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It usually states that it can take up to 24 hours
    Do you get a notification of of receiving the reward within the game? By email? Or does it just appear in your balance? Any help is appreciated.
    It it just shows up. You can check the status by going in to view offers. You then click on the 3 bars at the top left. Click on rewards and you can see what has been rewarded and what hasn’t 
    I can't see 3 bars at the top left. Does it only appear if you have rewards pending or already claimed in the past? Or is this a bug and I should submit a ticket? 

This is what the screens should look like. You could submit a ticket if you’re still not sure