Options

How many reinstalls do I get?

BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
Due to a bug that some Android users are experiencing, we must uninstall and reinstall every day or two. Until this gets fixed there is no other option. I know that last year, we only got one of these to start the year, but I know they expanded this limit later. Does anyone know the number of reinstalls we get before it locks us out of our account forever?

Answers

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've uninstalled five times since Thursday. I believe the limit you're referring to is when CS 'unlocks' your account so that it can be logged on with another phone. Afaik, there's no limit on fresh installs.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I've uninstalled five times since Thursday. I believe the limit you're referring to is when CS 'unlocks' your account so that it can be logged on with another phone. Afaik, there's no limit on fresh installs.
  • Options
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thanks for posting 3 times about it @DFBB :wink:
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Thanks for posting 3 times about it @DFBB :wink
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Thanks for posting 3 times about it @DFBB :wink
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Thanks for posting 3 times about it @DFBB
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If the reinstall is from a different device then you'll have issues otherwise it should be fine as long as it is the same game center as well and you know your log in information to the app.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    And as far as @dkarski87 posting 86 times about @DFBB posting 3 times ( :trollface: ) every time you see this little notification at the bottom of the screen it means that your post did go through but due to a bug it doesn't refresh to show it.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    J12997967J12997967 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm wondering if reinstalling will help with the minutes-long startup times and returns from watching gold, etc?

Do I need to do something to back my team up before reinstalling, to prevent losing my team?  If so, I've skimmed over discussions about backing up to email vs. facebook.  Are there advantages to one vs. the other?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    Yes, this will help with the outrageously long times for ads, but you will find that it will build up again over a period of time. I find that I need to uninstall and reinstall 2-3 times daily. 

I have my account backed up to my email. This has worked well enough seeing as I've uninstalled and reinstalled about ten times since I posted this. 
  • Options
    Thanks.  Is there an actual email with a backup file when you back up?  I linked my team to a new gmail account and TSB19 says it's connected, but I don't see any emails that suggest it's backed up.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    I am not sure. If I got an email confirming my backup, then it was filed into spam and I never saw it. If the game itself says it is backed up, then it most likely is.