Kudos for customer service

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
I have ranted about it in the past - but this quick resolution for a non VIP is great to see. 
In the last cvc the bonus points were a bit messed up - I shot cs a note and got this response within an hour on a weekend!

Thumbs up for the CS team!

Comments

• ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    had the same issue  today with Correa still no response
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • Shammy41Shammy41 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Correa wasn't giving me the multiplier bonus in the first match of the day but it seemed to be working fine in the second match.
  • NudeIntrudersNudeIntruders Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Weirdly, I got a huge bonus for Acuna and Freeman, which were the cvc bonus players last weekend...
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Last Tuesday (apr 9th) I had two matches where I started 0/7 tickets and 200g to unlock a pitcher to play. I sent CS a ticket and got a reply involving bonus players not getting points correctly and to restart. The answer had nothing to do with my issue, and in my original ticket I noted I already restarted multiple times. I responded explaining my situation again, and 5 days later I got a response saying they were sending it to the dev team, blah blah blah.
    I guess I said all that because I didn’t get the 1600 bxp for the two matches I missed, and you got 300 gold. 😭
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    edited April 2019
    It all depends on which customer service rep you get. Some will help some wont.
    Need more Living Legends!