Verlander MIA

PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
  I pulled a Verlander while doing fan rewards earlier. However he was nowhere to be found on my roster. 
 No my inactive list was full, not that it should matter if this program worked propperly. 
 I had a ticket still open so all I could do was add a comment on old one .
 I am not very impressed obviously,  anyone else have this happen?

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Did you read the news earlier today?  I haven’t had this happen personally 

• PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
     It says non keepers unlocked . There was 2 locks in my rotation .  If thats the problem, it should say have all unlocked. 
    Better yet,  have your POS game in working order when its released. And if theres issues, Honor your errors, don't just say, too bad. 
    This isn't just a for fun game, people are dumping real coin into this crap .
    You can’t unlock your keepers. I’ve tried. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Get ur sh*t together Glu...we shoukdnt need to push this or tap that or unlock some duhickey to be able to play this game. Be professional and fix these problems. This isn’t a middle school science experiment in programming...
    fahhq2 said:
    Get ur sh*t together Glu...we shoukdnt need to push this or tap that or unlock some duhickey to be able to play this game. Be professional and fix these problems. This isn’t a middle school science experiment in programming...
    My guess is that they are working on fixing them, but wanted to let everyone know about them and how to avoid them while working on it. 

I am honestly happy that Glu
    1.  Admitted to the issues and
    2. Provided a way to avoid them being an issue while they work on fixing it. 

In the past this may have just been swept under a rug by Glu, but now they are at least being transparent about the issues. 
  • Dillon16Dillon16 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I bought verlander and I can’t find him on my roster