Options

Double Gold Videos

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Im curious as to how much gold you all have been able to accumulate over one weekend, and if you are married did your wife stay after the weekend? Because I’m getting the side eye and it’s only Saturday lol

Comments

• Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    10,680 so far. Gonna reach 12,000 tonight, then get 8K thru sunday-monday for POTW
  • Options
    Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    That's just .... Ridiculous... 
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Went from 5K-15K since it started.  
  • Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Shoot, i thought i was doing ok with 4k. You guys are animals! No idea how you can do that
  • Options
    TwitchSTLTwitchSTL Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I watched about 5 hours of videos last night while watching movies on my TV and got 4952. First time I binge-watched gold videos
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Twice today I have been getting more than just gold such as EVO & XP when I watch a bunch in a row and go collecting the gold and none of them have been the #42 gifts. Anyone else?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    NixedNixed Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Twice today I have been getting more than just gold such as EVO & XP when I watch a bunch in a row and go collecting the gold and none of them have been the #42 gifts. Anyone else?
    Yes this happened to me, and JUST after I sent about 3 messages explaining it to my club I got the pop-up that it was for a judge homer and springer dinger. Evidently getting it while in videos must have just messed up the display for it. 
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Are you talking about the gifts they mentioned in the news section for Free Taco Month?
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Started Friday with 12k spent it all for the fan reward lol got to an extra 3K for one bonus level of fan rewards and between Saturday and Monday I got back up to 10.5k.... My wife? Well shes my wife haha
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Yeah I think someone answered it. Springer and Judge hit HRs on the 12th. It was a fun afternoon yesterday getting all of those randos lol