HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Yep
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yeah - same
  • Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Since when did the clash go to all Relievers. We are facing all Relief Pitchers!!
    Whats up with that !
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    All the ones we are facing are SPs.
  • Options
    CaptJackCaptJack Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Some in our club are facing relievers.  Others are facing starting pitchers.  Also doesn't look like they fixed the keeper issue yet (not reflecting 0.6 factor)  
  • Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Funny thing about today's CVC clash. Had an in game PM from a player I do not believe I know about 5 hours ago asking if I was interested to join their club and we just got matched up with the same club in the 2nd clash today. What are the odds*? 

*Not based on GLU RNG as we know how that goes :trollface: 

• Options
    Well this round was just complete BS. 45% hit boost, 400X starting multiplier along with Puig and the two bonus POTW at the top of lineup and I get 0 three times.

• Options
    SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Same here.. no opponent and all SR.. I hit 1 HR... Geez. Hard for me.
  • Options
    NAVYDOC07NAVYDOC07 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Well this round was just complete BS. 45% hit boost, 400X starting multiplier along with Puig and the two bonus POTW at the top of lineup and I get 0 three times.
    Same thing happening to me...I should be killing these pitchers, yet somehow I'm lucky if I get anything past 10k...I did ok one round, but I dont think anyone should be struggling with these low ranking pitchers
  • Options
    sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I thought it was just me. Terrible scores (several 0) against 1-2 star pitchers. That shouldn’t be happenings. 
  • Options
    The only reason I bothered chasing Puig (5 boxes) was to try and place in the VIP clash as top 50 only needed about 1.7mil by the 2nd match and is less than 4mil right now.

It would normally be a walk in the park with just 2 bonus batters and cvc edge and pretty much guaranteed with 3. I'm taking Puig out next match and see if anything changes. Very suspicious getting such low scores with 3 bonus guys and cvc edge.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Houmy said:
    The only reason I bothered chasing Puig (5 boxes) was to try and place in the VIP clash as top 50 only needed about 1.7mil by the 2nd match and is less than 4mil right now.

It would normally be a walk in the park with just 2 bonus batters and cvc edge and pretty much guaranteed with 3. I'm taking Puig out next match and see if anything changes. Very suspicious getting such low scores with 3 bonus guys and cvc edge.

How were the pitchers you faced?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB 84 and less which I didn't have any issues with previously. Something has to be up as 1.7mil by the 2nd match would never be a VIP event payout point. Guess that should have been my first clue. 3 bonus batters plus cvc edge multipliers and 0 score just doesn't add up.

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @Houmy I’m trotting out Acuna, Ramos, and Puig. Still haven’t broken 100k in a match 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My last attempt I had all 4 bonus players and only managed a round of 170k, in previous CvCs I would be able to win the match for my club by myself with 4 capped bonus players.
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Only have Meadows for bonus on maxed Silver team. Had 2 zero matches and highest match was 12k lol
  • Options
    tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Yea it was weird for me too all weekend I was averaging 3-6 mil per game with two bonus players couldn’t break an 80k round today
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah I had a tough time scoring yesterday as well.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Mine seemed normal but I only did one or two sims, mainly just manaul played