Oops we need to restart!!!

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
Beat Schwarber easy and then this..... be careful out there!!!😡

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Worst part is when it restarted it gave me the you won screen - but I'm am back at 5.1 without the prize..... smh
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Just got the same thing. Gonna wait a bit before I try to beat it again.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Same situation here. Idk if I should wait for them to 'fix' it. Or try again.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I tried again and same thing...once again we’ve been Glu’d
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    sitting at 5.10 now but dont have much time ugh

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Same
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Same here. No playing anymore today as it's useless. Will just wait for the global gift which will probably be just as useless. For an event that isn't a new addition how GLU devs can mess it up so much is beyond me. And of course there is the recurring slugger selection lag as well as pitch lags.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Houmy It's even more frustrating when you try it on Ios and then, go back to android. Ugh. 

Yep couldnt wait any longer, cleared and same as every one else
    edited April 2019
    Well, I tried to time a restart on my app so maybe it would be fixed. Stupid me. I didn't anticipate that my 'Tsb' loading screen would be stuck for 2+mins. :(
    Apparently, it's fixed now. I believe you have to beat it again.
    DFBB said:
    I'm too pissed to try it again. Will start enough tickets for CS to give me Puig or a comparable 5*. This one is on them. #oopsweneedtorestartgate 

• ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Worked for me and I got my first 5* slugger.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I beat it again right after getting screwed the first time with the Oops message.  Puig was there the second time.  What’s sad is that it was easier to waste a little gold and beat it again over getting the bs excuses from CS.  They need to fix these issues for the hardcore players that fund the game.  It’s always something.   Good luck today, guys.  
    edited April 2019
    I beat it again right after getting screwed the first time with the Oops message.  Puig was there the second time.  What’s sad is that it was easier to waste a little gold and beat it again over getting the bs excuses from CS.  They need to fix these issues for the hardcore players that fund the game.  It’s always something.   Good luck today, guys.  
    Fix them they need, and fast. There should also be a damn good global gift to make up for it. Not trying to toot my own horn but for me, and many others I am sure, cycling slugfest does not cost much gold (if any) so all we lost was the 30-45 minutes it takes to get there. There are those however that spend a lot of gold trying to get there and to be met with that is just not right and they should be well compensated.

Houmy said:
    DFBB said:
    I'm too pissed to try it again. Will start enough tickets for CS to give me Puig or a comparable 5*. This one is on them. #oopsweneedtorestartgate 
    Exactly I cant bring myself to try again until its fixed
    Houmy said:
    Fix them they need, and fast. There should also be a damn good global gift to make up for it. Not trying to toot my own horn but for me, and many others I am sure, cycling slugfest does not cost much gold (if any) so all we lost was the 30-45 minutes it takes to get there. There are those however that spend a lot of gold trying to get there and to be met with that is just not right and they should be well compensated.
    There is no replacement for time.  Lots of people work and have other things going on and rely on a specific time window to be able to put in time on the game.   A gift or whatever the solution ends up being cant necessarily replace time lost.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    No consolation for you guys but I did just finish slugfest for my first win of the season and was able to collect my Puig and cap him so I guess it might be safe to try again? I would have lost it if that was me I needed a gold restart and a boost to win.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Videos won’t work on my end for restarts in slugfest. So sick of this crap! I can say I haven’t played much due to the video issues. Not thrilled to play it like I used to be. I was at 5.9. Lost by one homerun with my 4 star Puig. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yeah - it's fixed whatever it was - cycling again now. Hopefully smooth sailing rest of the day!
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I beat 5.9 and then it needed to restart. At least it didn't restart on 5.10! 

Seriously considering quitting with all these stupid bugs that they won't fix.

Yep couldnt wait any longer, cleared and same as every one else
    Ended up getting him roughly two hours later
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The “Oops we need a restart” has happened several times for each slugfest held this season for me. It does it a few times in a particular spot or two and then after 3-4 of them it seems to go away. However, I haven’t been multi-cycling so I can’t really say if it comes back.

The state of the app coded for Android is a mess. The number of glitches, errors and things that just don’t work despite being the exact same features as 18 is appalling. The lag between scene changes for almost everything you do except actual game play is appalling. Reinstalling every few days when I just can’t take the lag etc anymore, is ridiculous. I’m playing enough to get player and resource rewards to stay relevant but points totals and therefore benefits for my team and for my club are lower than they should be...lots of time, energy and gold are wasted for people trying to balance work/life commitments and nothing much changes.
    It's all done with mirrors
    For my part I am just playing a game of chicken with CS/Devs. I just refuse to play it again to get what I should have gotten in the 1st place. 

edited April 2019
    Damn my game of chicken ended rather quickly. In fact 5 minutes after my previous post. Too late to help my club tough and with the 1x multiplier pointless at this point. Gotta give CS credit though as I think that I have been unsatisfied with their resolutions only once or twice since 17. #noreasonforacsgate

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    From now on I'mma ask all the CS tickets to speak with Jan. What a legend that she actually did something.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I’ve had Jan a few times. Solid solid CS rep
  • total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Cycled Slugfest for the first time tonight and encountered the same "Oops..." message and no Puig. Curious how they will handle my ticket... Still waiting...