Anyone know if this is true re: Diamond this year?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

Im talking about #1 there. No gold and 1/2 the XP to level players at diamond? If this is true, that’s a big improvement imo. I will go diamond as soon as my resources situation allows if this is the case.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    We don't know if d6 cycles will be kept as is, but there's no gold required for leveling. This is from a friend of mine:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Awesome! Hopefully you can still cycle it  :#
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    We don't know if d6 cycles will be kept as is, but there's no gold required for leveling. This is from a friend of mine:

There is already an XP hack? Why would one waste that much XP on a 302 max this early on?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Houmy I heard there were some hacks in beta, but I don't think this particular person hacked. Some have played beta since day 1 and had a huge jump start and just powered their way to diamond. That said, I haven't seen anyone at d6 yet. Apparently, bonus games are extremely tough. Due to the lack of matchups against other human players, diamond teams are matched against GLU teams and so far, have had very little success.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    If you use the newly added info tab on those top clubs, you will see some of them are diamond 6 already.  But I doubt they gonna waste there GAMING time on here to help others. Lol
      1 player I believe was “tap legends”.  And I did notice a couple more
  • CaptJackCaptJack Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    DFBB said:
    We don't know if d6 cycles will be kept as is, but there's no gold required for leveling.
    Got this from a Diamond player.  These are the level rewards in '19. Not sure about the last level but assume it's the same as 18.

• newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    CaptJack said:
    DFBB said:
    We don't know if d6 cycles will be kept as is, but there's no gold required for leveling.
    Got this from a Diamond player.  These are the level rewards in '19. Not sure about the last level but assume it's the same as 18.

Could you please ask that guy for screenshot of last tiers ?
    Thank @CaptJack! What I'd love to know is if d6 can still be cycled continuously for the 7500 gold reward. I feel like there has to be a 'catch' because players no longer require gold to level. 
    Yes that would be too good to be true if we can just cycle D6 still and use the 50k gold per week on whatever we want. Sounds like a good way to get jailed illegitimately lol.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The XP is also way less for that player. It was 25K to go from diamond 1-2 in 2018. So 14 is just a little more than half 
    Anyone ever find out if diamond 6 is cycleable? (not a word but idc) :trollface:
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Anyone ever find out if diamond 6 is cycleable? (not a word but idc) :trollface:
    You mean re-cycleable? (not a word either but idc) :wink: 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• nelagesbuenonelagesbueno Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Has anyone cycled diamond 6?
    Bumping this one. Anyone find out if you can cycle D6 yet?
    I haven't been able to confirm personally, but I've heard that you can cycle d6 repeatedly. I'm still waiting on a 'catch' though. 
    Anyone have confirmation on cycling D6 as of yet? @DFBB?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its confirmed.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Nice! Thanks @dkarski87
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Can I just stay silver and keep cycling that!?  😂🏆 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I’m gonna ride a stationary bike to get the same feeling of going nowhere with this app
    It's all done with mirrors
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    I’m gonna ride a stationary bike to get the same feeling of going nowhere with this app
    That sounds far too productive...
  • SEANTONNSEANTONN Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Thanks dkarski!