Options

Video replays/boost=really bad lag/stutter. Anyone else?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
For awhile now, anytime I try and use a video boost/replay, I get really bad sutter/lag for WoH, CvC, and Slugfest. It's extremely frustrating. I'm android(pixel 2). Anyone else?
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    As of today videos freeze the app on my iPad 6 100% of the time, losing all progress in woh/slug.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    LETMEPLAY16LETMEPLAY16 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Allegedly it'll be fixed in the next update - the only work around at the moment is to either reinstall, or clear user data (kinda the same result - you still have to re-link your account in the game)
    Be careful though, at least one user on here did it too often (he said about 14-15 times) and got an error message up saying the device didn't match - it was restored within 24 hours, but still, frustrating.

for info: I'm on a Pixel 2XL and have had the same problem since the last update, I've reinstalled and cleared user data about 6 times so far without issue - I think maybe multiple times in a day might trigger some auto-alert to temporarily block your account? 
    Anyway, when the new update comes out I'll be doing a full uninstall/reinstall to make sure it's a clean slate
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I wonder what new issues will crop up with the update....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I gave in, tilted and reinstalled. All is good. For now. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    SEANTONNSEANTONN Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I have to clear my iphone’s RAM regularly for it to work well