Oops we need to restart- it gets worse!

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
Ok - i remained calm earlier with the slugfest 5.10 glitch, but of course raised a cs ticket to at least make them aware.
Within a couple hours I had already cycled some and had Puig at silver 10.

Just saw a response to my ticket - said sorry and nevermind we have added Puig to your roster.

No big deal I thought- but too little too late. But its behind us already.

Now i see i have a bronze 1 Puig!!

You can't make some of this up...... my compensation is to wipe out my player and reset him and waste all my xp.......

Deep breaths...... 🤬

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Honestly, I can’t believe how we all stick with this game and *#$@% company that owns it... I wonder if the agent mentioned it being “a one time courtesy” lmao....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    That’s the main reason I didn’t even create a ticket.  I knew that I would just cycle again way quicker than they would respond.  It’s sad that it has to be that way when thinking about CS for a game that many people put a lot of time and money into.   The response back should have been that they looked at your account and it’s showing Puig already on your roster now.  Not the “all set, we didn’t look to see if you had Puig 2-3 hours later, but here’s a shiny, new bronze 1 turd”.  Straight trash!  I feel for you, bro.  All XP matters this early in the year when you’re still grinding hard.  
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Pleased to report Puig is back as a shiny silver 10. Phew!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL....that is hideous!!!
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    When my legend got messed up they reset it so I had to level from b1 and the skills started at 0.