Bonus Game Difficulty

LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
I'm only winning 1 out of 5. What an utter load of horsesh!t. What gives?

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Same here, same here... ugh
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Always the case on Thursdays, unless you in the higher tiers. Gold, Plat an Diamond.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Always the case on Thursdays, unless you in the higher tiers. Gold, Plat an Diamond.
    I'm at Gold 2 atm. And I've noticed this for all bonus games this season, not just on Thursdays.
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Cant win them all fellas. Its going to be harder this year.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yea I am silver, win total was around 900 and about 80% of my matchups are against gold teams
  • adam007adam007 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    eLudwigMonster said:
    dkarski87 said:
    I'm at Gold 2 atm. And I've noticed this for all bonus games this season, not just on Thursdays.

Yea I am only wining 30%, getting pretty ridiculous. I’m at Silver VI and thought going to Gold would help solve the issue! 

That’s disheartening to hear that going gold doesn’t help the difficulty issue.

heres an example of matchup ridiculousness:

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Ahh nothing better than having a 118 maxed silver pitcher facing a 150+ silver pitcher.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Winning 1 out of 4 and that’s against teams same or under my strength. Don’t mind losing against teams stronger but cmon. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    This is why I stopped playing on Thursdays. It’s Glu’s way of evening out your overall record. I took the same break in ‘18 cuz it makes you feel like a real loser and want to spend to upgrade ur team. Don’t do it...ur gonna lose regardless!
  • Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I’ve been thinking all day that going gold this morning was the reason I’ve been winning 1 or 2 out of every 5 today...glad it’s not just me...