Keeper factors

CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
Any idea on when the keepers are going to increase ? As right now they are x.60 but noticed so much xoxo needed to upgrade compared to the other players just curious on any time frames ???? Thanks for the awesome addition to 19

Comments

• CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    *Xp not xoxo sorry
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Probably when we see a 350-360, I imagine they will go up .05 at a time, that would put a 550 @ like 357 max
    Ok ya wasn’t sure if there was a time frame set or no like my Chris Davis is true max 540 but right now he’s 324
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Kind of wish I wouldn't have my keepers. Holy hell they are expensive to upgrade!
    @KSMETS Exactly what I think they made them available but are kind of a disadvantage to have in the long run cause they actually aren’t what they should be but of course we weren’t told that until we brought them over from our 18 squads
  • funakorfunakor Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Agreed 100% - boat anchors at the moment, super expensive to upgrade and inferior stats to normal guys I've pulled from #1 draft picks and leveled up.  Let's hope patience pays off and they realize their true potential.
    Anybody heard of any timeline yet on when they are upping the percentage of the keeper factors at all ? 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    With prime xp hitting the specials yesterday, not too long
  • bigc34bigc34 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m starting to notice that the keepers aren’t really worth it.  I have a two who should be killing it at WOH and they are not that great.  I wouldn’t worry about the increase.  More than likely u will get a player who will be better 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Mantle still kills it for me and I don't even have him capped yet.
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Keepers suck.  Good for starting out but now they are at the bottom of my team.  
  • patches99patches99 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Ya mine are inactive.  No plans to level them up.
  • duhjaysduhjays Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I gave up on my keepers …...